• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

September '08 - What are you playing?

VorpalWarrior69

First Post
I was finally able to get past my original distasteful reaction to the D&D Tactics (PSP) interface. Now that I can get past the UI and am getting immersed the story/action, I find it to be a pretty fun game.

Plus I get to play as a Psychic Warrior, which is pretty cool since we never get use psionics in my home game. Its a pretty neat little class.

Simon Atavax

First Post
I'm loving BIOSHOCK (see my other thread on that one) on my XBOX 360. Other than that, not much time for any other games, though once SILENT HILL HOMECOMING comes out, all bets are off. :devil::p:lol:

Mallus

Legend
Well... I stopped playing Mass Effect in order to finish a few books I started reading, but I'm still busy unlocking costume parts (and rebuilding my fading fighting-game skills) in Soul Calibur IV.

Welverin

First Post
I'm now mid-way through Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC, played on my GCN GBA Player). Not bad - but, after playing through a considerable number of Zeldas now, I just don't see why that series is so popular. Meh... I don't get it. *shrug*

HEATHEN!

Oh, what am I playing, um nothing really. Mostly been reading of late.

Just finished another long kick in Oblivion(completed all the guild quests...whew).

After that, got some new things going finally.

PC:
-Spore
-Team Fortress 2

360:
-Force Unleashed
-Rock Band 2(far too much. So good.)
-random older games that I decide need playing again

Studio69

Banned
Banned
A friend of mine works in the Video Game industry a got me an advance copy of Civ IV: Colonization.

I've been enjoying it immensely.

Lazybones

Adventurer
On the PC: Neverwinter Nights, the occasional Company of Heroes skirmish.

On the 360: Mostly Rock Band 2 and Tiger Woods PGA 09.

Felon

First Post
Playing Mercenaries 2 in co-op mode alongside my pal a few thousand miles away. Gotta love the age we live in!

Played Force Unleashed for a couple of day. Probably would be finished in another couple of sittings, but not sure it's worth it. Even the Xobx achievements for TFU seem uninspired ("use ___ force power to kill 100 enemies"...."OK, now that you've done that, use ___ force power to kill 500 enemies").

Still got lots unfinished games: Zelda and Mario Galaxy for the Wii, and Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, and Culdacept Saga for the Xbox. I really don't count Oblivion, because it seems I can just keep playing that forever.

Woas

First Post
Was playing Spore earlier this month. Got it on release day. Boy I wish I had a time machine so I could go back and tell myself to skip it and save myself the fifty bucks.

Sooo... Since Spore was a complete dud I'm waiting for Civ4: Colonization (Not fair Studio69! I want video game industry friend! :cool:) to come out in two days. I looooved the original one way back in 1994 or whenever it first game out. And then September 30th a the new Harvest Moon for Wii comes out. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. So I'll probably be picking that up eventuallu. In the mean time while I wait for at least Colonization I'm just playing some OpenTTD.

Remove ads