• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

September '08 - What are you playing?

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
I've ranted enough about Spore, it sucked.

Played STALKER Clear Sky. If you liked the original STALKER, you'll enjoy it. There are a few irritants, bugs, and a lame ending, otherwise OK. Some hair-raising moments in the Red Forest...

Started playing Warhammer Online. Fun so far.

I've barely scratched the surface of Mount & Blade, a medieval non-fantasy single player by a small publishing company. Focuses on "realistic" mounted combat, sieges, etc. Looks pretty fun.

VorpalWarrior69

First Post
Anybody here play Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP? I read an article recently that praised this series for its complexity (and mentioned a phone book size strategy guide). I like the sound of this.

However, I have no idea how the game plays. Anybody out there who can give a rundown of the gameplay?

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
On my PC, I'm playing City of Heroes. Atom Man never tires of helping the citizens of Paragon City, but he's sure getting sick of the Circle of Thorns and those Freakshow guys.

I just got a Wii, so I'm play a variety of things on it:
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (still on Easy)
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Looking forward to Rune Factory 2 on my DS as well as Sam & Max Season One on my Wii next month!

I'm working my way through Metal Gear Solid 4. It's definetally the best of the Metal Gear games I've ever played, but that's not a very good metric to judge something by. It does look like it will be the first MG game that I play through completely by myself (I have played through MGS2 in round-robin style, gave up on MGS3 after a couple hours of personal play, and I've spent a few random hours goofing around in the original MG on NES). I'm also co-oping through Lego Indiana Jones with the wife.

Picking Bioshock back up looks like the next project after MGS4.

Relique Hunter

Banned
Banned
Cureently playing Project Gotham Racing 4, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and Saiyuki: Journey West (bought it used a couple of weekends ago).

And for old school, I'm playing Wiazrds & Warriors on my NES.

Krug

Newshound
Wii Sport since I got my Wii. And since my Warhammer Online can't seem to run (hoping a memory upgrade this weekend will help) and canceled my World of Warcraft, been relying on... Puzzle Quest.

Also finished Devil May Cry 4. Silly and melodramatic but fun.

Remove ads