D&D 5E Settings from elsewhere that you'd like to see converted to D&D?

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Ivalice, home of many Final Fantasy games and Vagrant Story.

I want a Riskbreaker and Dragoon fighter. I want to adventure in Léa Monde underworld to stop an evil mage's plot. I want to adventure in Ogir-Yensa desert or the Necrohol of Nabudis and shop in the streets of Rabanaster.

I want stats for Seeq, Viera, Moogle, Banga and Mu.

Then, by all means, give me setting books expansions for smaller setting like Spira, Eos and Cocoon/Gran Pulse.

Conan and Lankhmar was oficially D&D for a time.

I wouldn't be too surprised by Hasbro talked with Nintendo or Square Enix for a D&D version of famous videogame fantasy franchises. It would be good for both sides, to promote the value of the brands.

* Sword World, and Tensa Bansho Zero, two Japanese TTRPGs.

Terra Surge, the MMO from Trinity Continiuum: Anima.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
The world of Titan from fighting fantasy games, I know it probably counts as just another generic fantasy setting, but I loved those books growing up. It probably wouldn't be that hard to use as a setting now. I had all the advanced fighting fantasy books as well as the Titan world book back in the day, some of my favourite books ever.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Also maybe Narnia? Like ignore most of the religious allegory, and the entire final book, and it’s a really fascinating world.

I’d love to see a D&D port of Thedas (Dargon Age), any good Hyrule based TTRPG setting…

Castlevania

Shades of Magic could be interesting.

The world of Doctor Norrel (so?)

Assassin’s Creed (maybe)

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
Also maybe Narnia? Like ignore most of the religious allegory, and the entire final book, and it’s a really fascinating world.

I’d love to see a D&D port of Thedas (Dargon Age), any good Hyrule based TTRPG setting…

Castlevania

Shades of Magic could be interesting.

The world of Doctor Norrel (so?)

Assassin’s Creed (maybe)
I was always fond of Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Remove ads