• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sexual Prowess... which skill ?

Khayman

First Post
I'd say Profession, but you're limited to earning only half your check result in gp per week. Man, no wonder everybody's off adventuring...

Storyteller01

First Post
FFG's Traps & Treachery has a PrC called the Discreet Companion. They use a Profession (companion) skill as a requirement. Might help in some regards.

Bront

The man with the probe
On a side note, there's a thread called "Evil DM Sundered my Wand" that sounds realy painful in relation to this thread.

Bastoche

First Post
here is the most up to date guide to unlawful karnal knowledge. The project is idle since the BOEF, however it was not abandonned because of it. We have lives to live... Coincidencial event. Anyway, it's about 85-95% completed. It's still 3.0 since 3.5 was not out yet when we started this out. Probably don't need major reajustment beside the obvious.

http://guck.loricatus.com/site/

NimrodvanHall

First Post
Your a drow male, good in sex.
I'd say you have Ironwill to be abled to put up with the mental Torture, and endurance to make shure you will generally not get an orgasm befor she gets one.

I'd not spend skillpoints into any skilll for beeing a good drow male lover, in a noble house.
The way sexual relations in the noble houses are described, are two fold, the 1st is thta the male is getting raped. The secund is that he is beeing tortured, mentally, so she can get turned on.

Remember, Lloth dictates that you sacrafice your loved ones to her.

Poltergeist

First Post
Rashak Mani said:
This is a bit tongue in cheek... but in fact a real dilemma. The background of my warrior includes a bit of sexual prowess being a male drow he supposedly is quite good at making the more dominant females happy... but I have no idea what skill this would be represented by !

Profession (lover) ? Perform (Bed) ? Craft (orgasms) ? Someone even said diplomacy would do the trick... but that would be before no ?

I think it would be Perform: Sexual Pleasuring.

Terwox

First Post
Although I'm fond of "Ride" ...

Write a skill called "sex" or an appropriate euphemism for sex on an empty skill line. Modify it by an approriate attribute -- wis, cha, dex, int, con, or str, in whatever order, could conceivably be "most important" to the person that they're trying to impress.

I dunno. Sex in my groups is generally a joke, and that joke is "ok, roll Con." On the odd occasion sex has happened in my gaming, it's been off-screen and with no rolling. I'd recommend the same... do you really need a stat for sex?

I suppose you could also have a high intelligence and take a lot of speak language skills, because you're male... but that's just silly.

Eh, I still like Ride best. :)

interwyrm

First Post
I think it should just be a few straight rolls.
Charisma to get 'em into the sac
Intelligence to figure out what to do
Wisdom to know when to hold back
Endurance to last
Dexterity to contort into different positions
And... optionally strength for the stand up sex.

Remove ads