Shackled City: A Gestalt Campaign (PG-13/R)

Ghostknight

First Post
rangerjohn said:
"I had a meeting scheduled at the smith's and heard the commotion. By the way my name is James Whitewolf, and this is my companion Snow." Says the wildman with the wolf.

Bowing to Ranger John, Hershan introduces himself

I am Hershan, and I am glad to have fought at your side, and that of your companion. But tell me, what is this meeting at the Smith, as the Shadow directed me to there as well?

Vargo

First Post
Ghostknight said:
Bowing to Ranger John, Hershan introduces himself

I am Hershan, and I am glad to have fought at your side, and that of your companion. But tell me, what is this meeting at the Smith, as the Shadow directed me to there as well?

With the mention of the shadow, Telenor's ears perked up as well. "I too met a shadowy figure, who told me to be at the smith's forge this evening. Somehow, I think we were meant to meet this evening here. My name is, um, Telenor Viendos"

He whispered his name, as if he was ashamed of it, or did not want somebody else to hear it.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Indeed" James says with a raised eyebrow. "You are probably correct, but perhaps we should keep that meeting, just in case. But in the meantime let me help my fellow healers." He then turns to help stabililze the muggers.

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Watching as James goes to help the healers hershan turns to Telenor.

What is worrying my friend, you seem a little .... worried? What is it that concerns you, it is perhaps better that if we are to fight together we know about each other so we do not get unwelcome surprises.

Oh, and what do you know of this meeting? Aside from the mysterious summons from the Shadow I am in te dark as to what it is all about. Well that and this women saying the children are no longer with St Cuthbert. I find this whole thing most perplexing at the moment.

Erekose13

Explorer
Polaris joins the others as soon as he is sure that the villains who can be stabilized have been. "Thank you all for aiding me in rescuing this young cleric here. He was in a tight spot till we all showed up, names Polaris Nemarin. As to why I'm here, well thats simple. The cry for help was uttered and a knight of Pelor always answers. Though I seem to remember there being something else to it too. What was it ~ a shadow you say? Hmm, oh thats right he told me to seek my destiny at this smithy place you are talking about. Kinda lost track of it all when the cry went up. Thanks all for reminding me."

Remove ads