• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path (Chars Selected)

Malvoisin

First Post
Hey Everyone,

I'm not sure what happened with Phyrrus, but I am considering a possibility. I would be willing to take over DM's spot in this game, if everyone is interested. I would have to have Othmar bow out, and recruit a new arcane caster, but I am fine with that.

This just seems like a good group of players, and I hate to see this game die before it ever gets a chance. If Phyrrus was to later return, I would be willing to step aside and allow him to take things over once more.

You folks interested in this?

Legildur

First Post
Mmmm. I hate to think that there is something holding Phyrrus up so that he couldn't at least let us know.... And it smacks of mutiny :) But yeah, thanks for the offer Malvoisin, I guess I'd rather play than let a so far well organised game go under. Count me in. But let's leave it a few days heh?

Malvoisin

First Post
Legildur said:
Mmmm. I hate to think that there is something holding Phyrrus up so that he couldn't at least let us know.... And it smacks of mutiny :) But yeah, thanks for the offer Malvoisin, I guess I'd rather play than let a so far well organised game go under. Count me in. But let's leave it a few days heh?

Agreed, I don't want to rush into anything either. I'd prefer that Phyrrus return to DM this thing as originally intended. We can wait a while.

No mutiny intended. :)

Land Outcast

Explorer
Sure Sirrah'!

Nae mutiny here, nothin' tae see here
*Throws the match through the window and starts re-constructing the beds*

---
How much time should we give to Phyrrus? one week?

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod said:
But you'll still need a new arcane member; so you'll need to do another call if needed.

You're absolutely right. If we create a concensus here that a new DM is needed, I would first advertise to recruit a new arcane caster. Unless there is someone already reading this thread who might be interested? ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Malvoisin said:
You're absolutely right. If we create a concensus here that a new DM is needed, I would first advertise to recruit a new arcane caster. Unless there is someone already reading this thread who might be interested? ;)

I'm already interested (as I am in the currently even more Limbo'd second group), but I'll wait and see what happens with Phy to be fair.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads