• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path (Chars Selected)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Phyrrus said:
Sorry everyone, but I had a killer migraine tonight and couldn't stand to look at the monitor for more than five minutes at the time.

Look for an intro post tomorrow after I get off work.

Sorry again everybody.
No worries. Get better.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
By the way, my character sheet currently accounts for 125gp. I should have 200gp (5d4x10), so I need to add 75gp.

I don't currently have plans to buy anything though.

Phyrrus

First Post
IC Thread

For some reason I can't make a clean link, so here is the not so tidy link to the IC thread.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2837294#post2837294

I know it is short, but wanted to let you guys set your own scene and we could go from there.

Group Two look for something from me tomorrow, as I need to track down the first module I want to use with you. Also if you happen to know of a fourth who might want in with you guys let me know and bring him/her over.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Phyrrus said:
Group Two look for something from me tomorrow, as I need to track down the first module I want to use with you.
Still waiting. :p

Phyrrus said:
Also if you happen to know of a fourth who might want in with you guys let me know and bring him/her over.
You might have to recruit manually; I'm not sure of anyone else who didn't already try to be recruited here already.

Remove ads