• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City - Chapter I

hippocrachus

First Post
Orpheus cocks an eyebrow at Elyas' translation.
"You mean the familiar we're looking for?" he asks the forgetful half-elf with some disdain.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Alinis eyes adjust to the dim light as she crawls up the ladder and into the new room. She does not yet relax her guard and keeps an eye out for further unpleasentness. "The rat?" she looks confused for a moment as Elyas translates the skulks words and then brightens. "Oh! He means the gnome's familar!"

Dhes

Explorer
"Well I hope he is talking about the gnome's familiar."

In undercommon
"Ok mister uhh? Sorry what should we call you? Take us to the rat."

Last edited:

Majin

First Post
As the skulk prostrates itself in front of the party it lifts it's head at the request of a name.

(In Undercommon: ) "Name?" it mouths slowly, obviously confused. "I do not have this... But the rat, it is the gnome's pet. My brothers and I have taken it from him. We will give it back if you let me live," it shakes, obviously quite frightened.

Last edited:

Dhes

Explorer
(In Undercommon)
“Be easy my friend, no one will hurt you or your brothers, but we would like it if you gave us the rat and provided us with some information.”

(In common)
“He is taking us to the rat in question. Please try not to scare him.” Looking mainly at Zeric.

Last edited:

Majin

First Post
Not being able to understand the skulk's language, Orpheus makes his judgement on the creature's body language. From what he can tell though, the skulk does not appear to be disingenuous.

Last edited:

Remove ads