• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City [Looking for a DM!] (Found)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
In a reverse sort of way, we have a group of PCs looking for a DM to pick up and continue a (barely started [twice!]) PbP Shackled City game. All the PC work has been done, we just need the DM!

You can find the old threads here: IC, OCC, and RG. Of course, it'll requiring someone to have the SCAP.

- stonegod, Legildur, Jdvn1, Question, Land Outcast, and Whizbang Dustyboots

Update: Our old DM came back! Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
Heh. Interesting approach to attempting to revive a dead game; I didn't know it was an option. I likewise have a handful of PBP games in which the GM has gone MIA; perhaps I should try the same thing with those... :\

stonegod

Ambrus said:
Heh. Interesting approach to attempting to revive a dead game; I didn't know it was an option. I likewise have a handful of PBP games in which the GM has gone MIA; perhaps I should try the same thing with those... :\
Didn't say it would work, but its worth a try! Actually, its been resurrected once before, so here's hoping.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ambrus said:
Heh. Interesting approach to attempting to revive a dead game; I didn't know it was an option.
Hey, why not? If an enterprising GM wants to start up a game without all of the pre-game work, this is an easy way to do it.

Am I selling this well enough? ;)

stonegod

Well, the DM would need the SCAP, as I said. The only other thing we could do is offer it. With a pony. ;)

Malvoisin

First Post
(This post duplicated from the original OOC thread...)

Guys,

The demons of real life are easing up now, and it looks like I may be able to resume as DM of this game. My posting schedule will possibly be somewhat less frequent than before, but I think I can manage a turn every 1-3 days, depending on my schedule. Also, to be fair, I should let you know that I may be interested in looking into some variations on how to handle combats so that they flow more quickly. But, we can discuss such details later, assuming everyone wants to continue.

What say you players? Are you willing to give me another go at it?

I won't even ask for that pony.... :)

Thanks,
Malvoisin

Last edited:

Remove ads