• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowfell Pregens redone

mindshadow2k

First Post
I know that Daelkyr has offered up these in a single pdf so I put what I had into seperate pdf's (These are only the KotS pregens and so do not include the remakes of the DDXP characters). Also just a few tweaks to the sheet adding second wind checkbox and a few very minor things.

Also wanted to say thanks to tintagel for posting these up on his site, it is an honor to share space with the great work people have done with the power cards and such!

Attachments

• KotS_PreGens_PDFs.zip
    1 MB · Views: 112

tintagel

Explorer
I would like to extend the invitation again to anyone who wants to contribute to that site. It's very user friendly and free. I just need your gmail username to send you an invite (it's run by Google Sites).

Good point, Asmor, about the items. I will have to start working on that soon. I will probably create a new card style for items (like I have done with the dragonborn and halfling racial abilities). Right now, I am not sure about the frequency of magic item usage. Are they all per encounter? If so, Blue might be a good label color. It's not in use and reminds me of magic. I will probably hold off on this until the 4th Ed books hit the shelves. Right now I am working on getting all of the class abilities in PDF format for my templates.

Asmor

First Post
Most of them seem to be daily. However, there is one with an encounter power, and technically the bag of holding has an at will power (minor action to store or retrieve something).

BTW, tint, add me if you please. itoltz@gmail.com

Nifft

Penguin Herder
mindshadow2k said:
I know that Daelkyr has offered up these in a single pdf so I put what I had into seperate pdf's (These are only the KotS pregens and so do not include the remakes of the DDXP characters). Also just a few tweaks to the sheet adding second wind checkbox and a few very minor things.
There are still some errors. The Cleric should grant +1d6+3 hp with Healing Word, not just +1d6, for example.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads