• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadows of the UK (nWoD)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I just saw that White Wolf is putting out a Mexico sourcebook this fall, and got sort of pumped, if only to use it as a sourcebook for my Tarantino-flavored/Dusk Til Dawn-inspired Buffy/Angel game I intend to run someday.

So, curious how good or bad it'd be, I went looking for reviews of White Wolf's previous country sourcebook, Shadows of the UK (yes, the UK is more than a country), and found ... nothing.

Anyone got this or have an idea if it's good or bad?

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Shadows of the UK was really good, though it dealt more with Werewolves than anything else.

Shadows of Mexico is meant to be more Vampire orientated, so it should fit what you are looking for. Just have to wait for a release.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Awesome, thanks. I have to say, WW's been putting out some good general supplements for the nWoD, whereas they were previously mostly pretty bad. (I'd only say Blood-Dimmed Tide was a good general supplement last time around, except for arguably Hunter's Hunted.)

Remove ads