• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shaper questions

bestone

First Post
OK i was thinking about making a shaper (this would be my first psionicist), and i just wanted to get some clerification on a few things im a little unsure of (dont hate me, im new)

when you summon a monster, the casting time is 1 round (which counts as 1 full round action right?) and its duration is one round

so a full round cast spell's effect takes place just before your next turn (or am i wrong?) so a level 1 shaper, casts the spell, then next turn his construct appears, acts, then goes away.... as i take it? (im probably horribly wrong here)

also, im looking at an astral construct and i noticed somethign wierd, the spell astral construct is only available to shapers, but under menu b for ENERGY TOUCH, it says if your a kineticist *boggle* it does such and such......is there a way im missing...for a kineticist to get an astral construct? *EDIT nevermind, i see the expanded knowledge psionic feat*

right under that it says extra attack, and notes medium or smaller constructs....but at level 4+ the constructs cant be smaller, can they?

I get to make a shper level 3, the stats i rolled were 18 15 14 13 11 9, any help/build suggestions would be excellent

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads