Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=107521

:eek:

While we're on the subject, what are the rules for minimun dice rolls?
WOW! Those were the worst rolls I've ever seen in my life (if you drop the 15). The rules are that after dropping (so canny rollers drop the high stat for this) if you don't have a 15 or above or your net bonus added together is not at least +2, you're hopeless. Your net bonus was -10, congrats and roll again! :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
All right! Now that I know that, I'm off! *rolls up sleeves* This may take awhile.
Okey dokey. By the way, I noticed her name was Talia. Its fine, but I'll point out that Dolathi usually have names that are insubstantial nouns, like Melody, Amity, Eloquence, etc. Nothing stopping you from using Talia though, or from having Talia be the name of her favourite cover identity :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Okey dokey. By the way, I noticed her name was Talia. Its fine, but I'll point out that Dolathi usually have names that are insubstantial nouns, like Melody, Amity, Eloquence, etc. Nothing stopping you from using Talia though, or from having Talia be the name of her favourite cover identity :)

I have ine named Kirkesh, but that was more because I wanted one that sort of blended togeather and could be either male of female (depending on the mood).

Not bad second roll by the way, but you could drop the 18 and try again if you don't like it DN.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I have ine named Kirkesh, but that was more because I wanted one that sort of blended togeather and could be either male of female (depending on the mood).

Not bad second roll by the way, but you could drop the 18 and try again if you don't like it DN.
I guess I didn't notice for yours...it took me two tries to notice for Talia. Really its not a hard and fast rule or anything, more of one of those suggestions that you can feel perfectly free to ignore.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I guess I didn't notice for yours...it took me two tries to notice for Talia. Really its not a hard and fast rule or anything, more of one of those suggestions that you can feel perfectly free to ignore.
Consider it ignored then :)

We just waiting on DN then to start?

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool :)

How are the other ones shaping up? I know I've been looking to find the Runemistress so I can fool around with making one, and possibly playing one if there's an open spot.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool :)

How are the other ones shaping up? I know I've been looking to find the Runemistress so I can fool around with making one, and possibly playing one if there's an open spot.
Well, we have a goodly number of the characters in. I really need to finish Spellsworn and Animist though because each of the games needs one of those classes still before they can start. I'm so sad that someone threw away all the papers and forced me to rewrite these :(

Anyways, Runemaiden comes right after those (I guess Runemistress is like a combination of Runemaiden and the evil Runetemptress ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads