Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Not bad second roll by the way, but you could drop the 18 and try again if you don't like it DN.

Ah, I just checked them. No penalty stats and an 18. Pretty good. But you're right that it can still be rerolled if the 18 is dropped.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
I really need to finish Spellsworn and Animist though because each of the games needs one of those classes still before they can start.
Umm, could that be me? :) :heh:

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, we have a goodly number of the characters in. I really need to finish Spellsworn and Animist though because each of the games needs one of those classes still before they can start. I'm so sad that someone threw away all the papers and forced me to rewrite these :(

Anyways, Runemaiden comes right after those (I guess Runemistress is like a combination of Runemaiden and the evil Runetemptress ;))
I though you had it listed as both on the encyclopedia. Oh well. Don't matter, anything will be fun.

Dr Zombie, how you coming?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I though you had it listed as both on the encyclopedia. Oh well. Don't matter, anything will be fun.

Dr Zombie, how you coming?
I listed Runetemptress, but I shouldn't have said Runemistress unless I made a mistake :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads