• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I've seen plenty of threads in various subforums that have been fine to go to 1500ish posts before they were finally closed, so I doubt that the tiny amount over 1200 here will be an issue.

Keia is correct in that I do have a plan. However, my notes with numbers are at home, and I'm doing a temporary login right now on Athena in between classes, so I can't execute the plan until tonight. Rest assured that I plan to have the two SoM threads closed and a new SoM Act I thread opened if I can manage it without being too exhausted after today's classes.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Rest assured that I plan to have the two SoM threads closed and a new SoM Act I thread opened if I can manage it without being too exhausted after today's classes.
You guys running a marathon in gym class today or something? ;) :lol:

(As for the number of posts in other forums... Ah they don't have a guy brainwashed into thinking everything being nice and uniformed is the way to go. ;) )

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
You guys running a marathon in gym class today or something? ;) :lol:

(As for the number of posts in other forums... Ah they don't have a guy brainwashed into thinking everything being nice and uniformed is the way to go. ;) )
Other subforums, as in, on ENWorld. I'm not bringing in random other forums as examples ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Other subforums, as in, on ENWorld. I'm not bringing in random other forums as examples ;)
Hive reglularly does. It's policed more by the posters than by the mods for lenght actualy.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, which is why I'm shocked why a MIT student cannot do the same... :lol: ;)
I think he want to close this with EXP awards before he opens the new thread, and put links to all the new threads. We're not a page over yet. I don't see it as a big deal (Of course, I'm not a mod)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
I don't see it as a big deal (Of course, I'm not a mod)

I wouldn't really call it a big deal but the hive members are proactive enough, most of the time, to get moved over to a new thread without being told to do so and I would be lying if I said it wouldn't be nice to see that proactive mentality in these threads…

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yeah, which is why I'm shocked why a MIT student cannot do the same... :lol: ;)
It is because I think it is utterly absurd to close a thread that has 30 posts to go at 1200 (which would then require a new thread with only 30 posts), whereas the Hive routinely rises much higher.

Rystil Arden

First Post
XP Time!!!! This is alphabetical, by the way. Add the following XP to your characters :)

Diedrik 1,500 XP
Gaius 1,500 XP
Kirkesh 2,250 XP
Talia 1,250 XP
Yuriko 1,750 XP
Zaeryn 2,250 XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads