• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sweet :)

I'll be here all night, and probably some tomorow morning because, well, I've got nothing better to do.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Woohoo! SoM Prologue complete! I will be going to sleep soon, but I will post XP tomorrow, and then make a special summary in the Act I thread to bring all the PCs together :)

I see your definition of soon and mine are completely different. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
BS/Keia, you going to close the SoM Prologue 2 thread? Heck, you going to close this thread? (Probably should let Rystil make a new one of the OOC threads and put a link from here to it.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yes both will be closed very soon. But I wanted to let Rystil post last and link to the new threads for ease of use. :)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
Keia, I don't know... 16 posts from me asking the first time and its still open.... Maybe we should just lock it. ;)
I'm certain that Rystil has a plan :) . . . and we're not too far away from the limit. I suppose we could par the thread down by deleting all of the 'are we there yet' posts. ;) :D

Keia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads