• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, I see. I thought you were talking about the characters you played while GMing in a separate point to the rest of the post. I should have probably taken more of a gestalt view to the post :D

Those character don't get played...they get a quick chance to go gurgle, gurgle, thump before being looted. :lol:

DrZombie

First Post
Hey RA, can the rest of the characters meet up in a pub or sumpthing? Just so we can start the 'my sword is bigger then yours' macho talk, maybe start a good barfight or get mugged or something. You know, see how we can fight as a team while we wait for someone to finish his prologue, which should be dubbed 'the neverending story part II' :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
DrZombie said:
Hey RA, can the rest of the characters meet up in a pub or sumpthing? Just so we can start the 'my sword is bigger then yours' macho talk, maybe start a good barfight or get mugged or something. You know, see how we can fight as a team while we wait for someone to finish his prologue, which should be dubbed 'the neverending story part II' :D
Actually, Zaeryn is done the Prologue now :) I'm very very close to beginning Chapter 1 for everybody. Yay! Homework now, though. That later :)

unleashed

First Post
That's right I wrapped my prologue up on the 24/9 before midday here...so I'm waiting on the ship with you guys, and the neverending story is no more. :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I'm done all my problem sets due until October, so time for a bit more posting :)
Cool. I just setup my home wireless network, and am working on packing for my trip, and posting :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Wow, almost time for a second OOC thread for SoM.

Obligatory "Are we there yet?"

Anyone seen DN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads