Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Looks like there will be plenty of interesting and impressive things to see along the way,” Zaeryn remarks, “You must have seen a lot of different phenomenon being in Wildspace for a while...do you still find new and unusual things on your journeys between the spheres?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Most certainly so, the Spheres hold too many secrets to discover in just one lifetime...it is a task that one person can never complete alone, no matter how much she tries."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Oh I don’t know, we Altanians do have quite a span of years to spends on such a task, several lifetimes for a lot of races, you never know you may just manage to discover them all.”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Maybe what...” Zaeryn asks as he takes his last piece of toast, looking to Valyssa he wonders why she’s been so quiet...then she’s probably had a lot of these conversations with Alyria before.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Maybe one day, someone will discover it all...I guess it is possible."

"I don't know, Lyri--you'd have done it by now if anyone can, I think."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Well that’s a resounding vote of confidence if I’ve ever heard one, if a little overstated,” Zaeryn laughs, “I don’t know how vast wildspace is, but you have a lot of time to try, and nothing is impossible...now about how that helm of yours works...”[/SBLOCK]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Rystil:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
*The production of Culana is skillfully performed--the actress playing the title character is particularly good. With five acts and a short intermission after Act III, the play ends tragically with Culana's tearful suicide. At the end, many members of the audience give the performance a standing ovation.*

The time flies for Talia as she immerses herself in the play. The powerful plot and skillful acting evokes a range of emotions from her, as all good productions should, and in the end she has tears in her eyes from the tragic ending. Caught up in emotion, she leans over to embrace Subterfuge... she was just so happy for this feeling, and this moment.

[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil[sblock]*Yuriko took her time as she awoke, knowing that she may not have that opportunity again for many days to took. For sometime she just lay in bed, wondering about her life and reviewing the decisions. Occasionally . . . still . . . memories of her childhood intruded . . . *

. . . the night of the attack . . . being alone with what she thought were monks of a monastery very similar to this . . . the training they provided . . . once she learned of who and what they were . . . her journey to this very monastery . . . more training, though short lived . . . returning for further training and a better understanding of her first training . . . furthering the goals of the monastery, her ancestors, and herself . . .

*When she rose, she began, like every day, with her devotions, blessing her ancestors, adding the spirits of monastery, asking that her ancestors watch over her, and her reminders to herself to make them proud. Yuriko spent time in the simple pleasure of brushing her hair . . . which had knotted somewhat in her travels. Fully brushed and supple, Yuriko tied it back with her hair knot (and sometimes garrote), and reaffixed her circlet and the rest of her possessions. She wore her normal grey monk clothes, though not the traveling clothes that she had been in the last several days . . . though she needed to wash thoroughly. When she was presentable, Yuriko knelt at her entrance and slid the door open, exiting on her knees and sliding the door shut again. Once outside, she rose and put on her sandals, looking at her surroundings in the daylight.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"It feeds off of arcane energies. When you sit in the helm, it will convert your spellpower into power for the helm, and you gain this sort of extrasensory awareness of everything around you, as if you become the ship. You become able to move it about just as you might lift your right leg, or scratch your ear..."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads