Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“The breakfast was delightful and the conversation stimulating, but I think I’ve run out of questions for the time being...what shall we do know?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"I don't know--what would you like to do?" Alyria asks, playing the consummate hostess.

"Do you still have that neat mini-library in the back room?" Valyssa wonders.

"Yes I do, would you like to see it?"

"I don't know--what do you think, Zaeryn?"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Sounds good, although perhaps we could go up on the deck first and see if we can see Vanarca or anything else in the daylight.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Daylight?" Alyria giggles, "Go outside and take a look."

*As they exit to the deck, they see the vast inky blackness of Wildspace around them, punctuated by stars every so often, but brightened by the rays of the sun, a vast ball of light floating in the centre of the Crystal Sphere.*

"You can always see the sun in Wildspace, silly," Alyria continues.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Well that’s quite a view,” Zaeryn says, laughing at his own poor choice of words, “I guess I should have said sunlight, but you know how it is when you refer to something one way for a long time, it’s hard to make the change especially not having seen the difference before...you know what I mean though, I was wondering if we could see Vanarca or anything else from way out here.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Sure, take a look--See that circle that looks almost like a blue full moon? That's Vanarca, and the little ones near it are the moons. The green one circle over there is Jagryv. And there's more, too."
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Certainly gives you a different perspective about your position in the cosmos, doesn’t it Valyssa,” Zaeryn says, placing his arm around her as they look at the view, “I guess they’re either on the other side of the sun or too far away to see with the naked eye?”[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil[sblock]*Yuriko noticed Rin near the shrine in supplication, and decided she did not want to interrupt the young girl. Instead, Yuriko looked to the Elders area and made her way there. Once there, she looked to see which elders were available and who was best to discuss her stay and the situation with Shinoa.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Yes...yes it certainly does," Valyssa says, looking out into Wildspace as she does.

"That is correct--though with a spyglass you can see quite a few of them, actually--but you don't want to point a spyglass at the sun, lest it start a fire." Alyria instructs.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*As Yuriko heads into the room, one of the elders turns to face her.*

"Yuriko-chan, I have spoken to some of the others about your situation this morning. Is there anything you wish to ask?"
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads