Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rystil:

[sblock]Diedrik smiles again, a smile of sympathy this time.

Heh, so she actually had seen through the disguise. Observant girl.

"Young madam, worry yourself not," he said, "Wildspace is a big place, and if whatever I've heard of the Thibault family is true, then if this young master has anything of his mother in him then he's probably alive somewhere. Just... out of reach, for the time being. Take care of yourself now, and don't hesitate to ask for help in the future."

He bows elegently once again, and takes his leave. This wouldn't be a street he'd visit again any time soon.

That girl's eyes are too sharp for my own good. I should find another job soon before she runs into me again.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]

*Vanessa smiles at Kirkesh's explanation.*

"Oh, how lovely!"

*And she takes his proffered hand gently, rising to her feet gracefully as she replies:*

"I'd love to, Kirkesh!"
[/SBLOCK]
Rystil:[sblock]Kirkesh starts with a slightly more active dance, keeping it simple till he feels conifident she can keep up. Holding her, but not quite too close yet, he spins her a few times, slowly at first till she begins to pick up his ques. Then, he twirls her out, and when he pulls her back, her back is to him as he pulls her closer, dancing again to the rythem. Baring any mishaps, he'll say to her "You're a fine dancer Vanessa. I'm sure you must amaze the courts with your skills." He dances close to her like this for a bit before he reaches a hand over to the crystal and adjusts it to a much slower tempo. He turns Vanessa around and pulls her close, gazing deep into her eyes and smiling. "I'm very glad you found me Vanessa. It's been both an honor and a privilage to meet such a fine and elegant lady such as yourself." He leans his head forward, and if he senses no hesitation on her part, he'll give her a kiss, lingering a bit if she returns it. If she hesitates a bit, he'll simply smile at her as he gazes into her eyes, trying to not push her or make her feel uncomfortable.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]*As they enjoy the picnic and the soothing music of the flowers, Zaeryn opens his satchel and withdraws a pair of crystal goblets and a bottle of Erilan Swirlwine which he promptly pours, handing one to Valyssa before raising his own to take a sip. He then inquires...*

“What else would you like to see today?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Yuriko sets out on the path into the small range of mountains nearby where the monastery awaits her, walking swiftly on her own along the path. All goes well for a few days, but as she passes a small farm she smells something burning. It seems that a hidan, a gang of bandits, has decided to pillage from some poor farmer.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Diedrik:
[SBLOCK]
"Yes...his mother was such a wonderful woman, brave and strong...and kind to everyone, even servants like me...She told me that if I worked hard and pursued my dreams, anything was possible for me...her death for a crime she would never commit was a tragedy and a mockery of justice...I just had to leave that place after I found out..." As Diedrik bows out, shes curtsies, "Adieu to you as well, sir, and once again my apologies."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Far from having any mishaps, Kirkesh finds Vanessa to be a consummate dancer, perfectly matching the rhythm and tempo even though she couldn't have heard the song before and improvising her own steps to add a few flourishes and moments of closeness and touching. This is probably one of the only things she gets to do back in Rowain, and she does it very very well.*

"You're a fine dancer Vanessa. I'm sure you must amaze the courts with your skills."
*Vanessa blushes and replies.*

"You're not so bad yourself Kirkesh. You could be my Rowaini prince at a dance back home any day and you would hold your own at the dance floor."

"I'm very glad you found me Vanessa. It's been both an honor and a privilege to meet such a fine and elegant lady such as yourself."

*She smiles back at Kirkesh.*

"And it was my utmost pleasure to dine with such a charming and handsome man, not to mention brave and kind. She continues to hold him with one hand for the dance as she traces his smile lightly with her fingertip, anticipating the kiss to come and leaning in with him to receive it, not too hard or deep, but a soft gentle first kiss, though she lingers to continue it. After it is done, she smiles up at Kirkesh warmly and then asks sweetly:*

"Hold me?"

*And she presses the side of her face against Kirkesh's chest, her arms around him gently.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Sighing wistfully to the flowers' song, Valyssa clinks her glass with Zaeryn's a takes a drink.*

"Mmmm, delicious!"

“What else would you like to see today?”

"Oh, Zaeryn, when I came here to Erilan, I had this whole list of places I wanted to see, but now I can only think of one thing...you're going to think I'm such an airhead."
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Far from having any mishaps, Kirkesh finds Vanessa to be a consummate dancer, perfectly matching the rhythm and tempo even though she couldn't have heard the song before and improvising her own steps to add a few flourishes and moments of closeness and touching. This is probably one of the only things she gets to do back in Rowain, and she does it very very well.*

*Vanessa blushes and replies.*

"You're not so bad yourself Kirkesh. You could be my Rowaini prince at a dance back home any day and you would hold your own at the dance floor."

*She smiles back at Kirkesh.*

"And it was my utmost pleasure to dine with such a charming and handsome man, not to mention brave and kind. She continues to hold him with one hand for the dance as she traces his smile lightly with her fingertip, anticipating the kiss to come and leaning in with him to receive it, not too hard or deep, but a soft gentle first kiss, though she lingers to continue it. After it is done, she smiles up at Kirkesh warmly and then asks sweetly:*

"Hold me?"

*And she presses the side of her face against Kirkesh's chest, her arms around him gently.*
[/SBLOCK]
Rystil:[sblock]Kirkesh wraps his arms around Vanessa and pulls her close, in a strong yet tender grip. He smiles and rests his head on hers reasuringly as he holds her tight. He reaches up to stroke her hair gently, waving to the waiter to set down the food and leave in a quick motion, hoping to not desturb the moment.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]“I could never think that of you,” he says tenderly, “...what’s your one thing?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*The waiter nods in understanding and deftly sets down the tray and makes his way out. Meanwhile, Vanessa sighs in contentment in Kirkesh's strong but tender grasp, relaxing all her tension and melting against him softly as he strokes her golden hair.*
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads