Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Vanessa takes a sip and smiles delightedly.*

"Mmmm...this is delicious Kirkesh!"

*Kirkesh thinks quickly about the layout of the restaurant and remembers a back door as well as windows that could be used for egress. Of course, Vanessa's guards may be guarding any of those for unwanted entrances.*
[/SBLOCK]
Rystil [sblock]"You see? New experiences are what life is all about. You'll always find something is much better than what you think, and it might be where you least expect it."

Kirkesh smiles warmly. "So, Vanessa, tell me a little about yourself. When not getting rescued by increadibly handsom guys like myself," Kirkesh grins "what does a beautiful young lady such as yourself do?"[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*As Yuriko reaches focus, Tao appears before her, the prepetually young spirit translucent and lovely as she stands beside her young charge.*

"Yuriko, the path ahead of you is fraught with more danger than you or Ayame realise, but I foresee that you will overcome it in time. Your parents send their love and support to you from the Spirit World. Good luck, little one," and the spirit puts her incorporeal arms around Yuriko protectively and then fades away.

(OOC:

Ayame is not only a skilled Ninja but also has the power of magic on her side, as well as her vibrant personality and powers of persuasion. She has the weird hair-colour, as mentioned, but her eyes are fairly normal, though a bit rounder than they should be and she sometimes engages in uncustomarily physical and open displays of affection for her friends and students, such as hugs. She is also quite curvy compared to the typical Larakese woman, and her beauty is such that many think she used her magic to make herself prettier.

Sasuke is a rather quiet fellow, and he is an orphan like Yuriko. He doesn't talk much to her, but she managed to find out that he was originally raised by monks but wanted to become a Samurai until his brother killed his Daimyo while still a young boy. Unwilling to perform seppuku as is proper, he killed his brother instead and became a Ronin for a short time and was almost captured, as little boys who are Ronin don't usually live long, until Ayame found him and raised him. Like Yuriko, he often pretends to be merely a Martial Artist, but he has a few tricks up his sleeve from his short time as a Ronin as well. )
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Vanessa thinks about it a bit sadly.*

"Well, mostly boring things, unfortunately. As I'm sure you know, women in Rowain don't exercise much real authority...I basically just do what my daddy says to do, which typically involves dressing up all pretty so that I can make appearances at parties and events and make a good impression for him among his peer group of upper-class male socialites who dishonour my beauty by viewing me as no more than a sex object because of it, rather than as a person...I was lucky to get away to Eldiz when Sanchez found you--I had to forge a fake invitation to a big gala in the stars for a day when I knew daddy couldn't attend, so he had to send me alone--well, with guards--so that I could be a presence for our family."
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Vanessa thinks about it a bit sadly.*

"Well, mostly boring things, unfortunately. As I'm sure you know, women in Rowain don't exercise much real authority...I basically just do what my daddy says to do, which typically involves dressing up all pretty so that I can make appearances at parties and events and make a good impression for him among his peer group of upper-class male socialites who dishonour my beauty by viewing me as no more than a sex object because of it, rather than as a person...I was lucky to get away to Eldiz when Sanchez found you--I had to forge a fake invitation to a big gala in the stars for a day when I knew daddy couldn't attend, so he had to send me alone--well, with guards--so that I could be a presence for our family."
[/SBLOCK]
Rystil: [sblock]"Well, I am flattered that you went through so much trouble to come up here to see me Vanessa. It's a shame that your guards won't let you explore a little bit about the city. If you'd like, perhaps I could talk Sanchez into letting me take out out a bit, with his supervision of course." Kirkesh smiles warmly. He turns the crystal on to a soft background music, something elegant, perhaps to dance to later. "Dare I ask Vanessa, what do you know of me? I do believe you're the first to track me down."[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Hmm...I don't think Sanchez would like that--he feels nervous enough already about this whole thing behind daddy's back, but I'd love to explore with you if we could somehow..."

*As the music comes on:*

"Oh my! From where is that delightful music coming?"

"Dare I ask Vanessa, what do you know of me? I do believe you're the first to track me down."
"Well, let's see. You're a handsome and brave swordsman and hero who saved girls who were in trouble throughout the kingdom of Rowain and then mysteriously vanished one day, I guess to go see other worlds. You did something else for a while, and then more recently, you have come here to Eldiz where you soar through the stars on Spelljamming ships. Oh...and you have really pretty blue eyes," Vanessa blushes a bit.
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"Hmm...I don't think Sanchez would like that--he feels nervous enough already about this whole thing behind daddy's back, but I'd love to explore with you if we could somehow..."

*As the music comes on:*

"Oh my! From where is that delightful music coming?"

"Well, let's see. You're a handsome and brave swordsman and hero who saved girls who were in trouble throughout the kingdom of Rowain and then mysteriously vanished one day, I guess to go see other worlds. You did something else for a while, and then more recently, you have come here to Eldiz where you soar through the stars on Spelljamming ships. Oh...and you have really pretty blue eyes," Vanessa blushes a bit.
[/SBLOCK]
Rystil: [sblock]Kirkesh smiles at Vanessa as she blushes "It's a crystal from Rhapsodia than can reproduce music called a Sonic replicater." He stands up and offers her his hand "Will you honor me with a dance?"[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

*Rystil Only*[sblock]*Yuriko was pleased the spirit of her ancestor came . . . it gave her strength move forward with her kind words. Yuriko invoked the proper blessings, and gathered her belongings and the small potion bottles that Ayame had made available. After speaking with the one in charge of comings and goings at the order to inform him of Yuriko's departure. She then worked on getting transporation (if it was needed) to the monastery.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"It's a crystal from Rhapsodia than can reproduce music called a Sonic replicater."
*Vanessa smiles at Kirkesh's explanation.*

"Oh, how lovely!"

"Will you honor me with a dance?"
*And she takes his proffered hand gently, rising to her feet gracefully as she replies:*

"I'd love to, Kirkesh!"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Monban nods slightly, his expressionless face giving barely any indication that he had heard Yuriko, but she knows that he has. She can either walk to the monastery on foot or perhaps borrow a mount if she wishes--a Martial Artist wouldn't normally arrive by rickshaw, carriage, or howdah.*
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

*Rystil Only*[sblock]*Yuriko bowed in acknowledgement of Monban's skill and position and left her home of the last several days. Thinking on the distance to the monastery, she decided to walk. The journey could bring enlightenment . . . and she hadn't really devoted much time to learning the ways of animals, either riding or handling. Adjusting her jingasa, Yuriko set out onto the path, her thoughts solely on her life as a monk . . . and nothing more.*[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads