Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Already lost?" Valyssa asks unsurely, "But you seem like you know exactly where everything is..."

"Either way, I'm so glad to have you here with me now, and I'm just certain that we will have the best time together in Eldiz!"
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

*Rystil Only*[SBLOCK]
Ayame said:
"Be safe, child."
"Hai, Ayame-sama, I will," Yuriko replied as she gathered her belongings. She didn't know how long she would be gone . . . therefore she took everything.*

"You as well, Ayame-sama," Yuriko replied with quiet dignity.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]“I think I’m lost in you silly,” Zaeryn replies softly, blushing ever so slightly, “I’m sure we’ll have a great time in Eldiz or anywhere else we end up.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yuriko:
[SBLOCK]
*Ayame bows slightly to Yuriko as is appropriate, but then after Yuriko bows back, Ayame gives the younger a quick hug in farewell, more of a reassuring squeeze really, and then heads off,* calling back gently.

"I'm off to meet Sasuke for the tail-end of his most recent mission. If all goes well, I will be back home before you and ready to hear the tales of your great success and what you have discovered."

*And with that, she is gone. A very odd Ninja, that Ayame, but a kind teacher.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Lost in me?" Valyssa blushes at that, "Awww, that's so sweet, Zaeryn!"

*She leans in very close, her lips mere inches from his.*

"Let's be lost together!"

*And she brings her lips to his and gives him a soft and gentle kiss, not quite parting all the way as if expecting him to return the favour.*
[/SBLOCK]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Rystil:

[SBLOCK]

"Not at Talia. You deserve every word of praise I manage to say, and for each of those, four or five more that I can't find the right way to express or the courage to say it. You know that you were always my favourite student. Nobody has as much passion for the way of the Eldritch Infiltrator as you do, for exploration, and magic, and perhaps a little bit of subterfuge too."

"How could I not, with such a great teacher?" Talia replied with a smile and a wink.

She listened to his words with a raised eyebrow and a curious expression upon her face. "Wow! That sounds amazing!"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil Only

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn returns the kiss a little more ardently than her gentle kiss. Holding it for some time, he finally releases it chiefly to catch his breath.*

“Perhaps we should continue the tour now, as I want to show you everything before we leave.”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
"A bottle of fine Rowaini champagne for me please," Vanessa asks the waiter politely, and he bows and heads out to prepare the two drinks and bring a Sonic Replicator.

"I know, I should try something a bit more exotic," Vanessa admits when the waiter has gone, "But despite my title, I'm just a simple Rowaini girl at heart, and I'm really quite overwhelmed by everything here in this big city, so I figured I would just go for something familiar."
[/SBLOCK]
Rystil:
[Sblock]"Well, perhaps you can try a bit before you open your bottle. We can always save your bottle for later." He smiles and lets that last thought linger for a second.

"So, you've never been out here before? I'll have to show you around a little bit. Perhaps after dinner I can show you a round a little bit. The city is quite grand, and there is plenty to see, but I could see how it could be intimidating to someone not used to it's scale." Kirkesh squeezes her hand tenderly when he says that, hoping to reasure her that being nervous is all right.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Talia:
[SBLOCK]
"How could I not, with such a great teacher?"
"Its amazing really," Subterfuge reminisces with a bit of nostalgia, "Just how little I actually needed to teach you...You learned so much on your own, that really I always thought of myself as your guide and...friend more than I did a formal tutor."

"Wow! That sounds amazing!"
"I'm glad you think so, Talia...because I'm about to offer you something very special, and I hope you'll say yes!" Subterfuge smiles warmly, "The Archduke was talking to me the other day, mentioning how interested he was in the Empyreal Shards, and he asked me to think of the most wonderful Eldritch Infiltrator I could find among the Dolathi that we could send out there to let her be the first to study this mysterious magical effect...Well, I thought about all the ones I knew in the city right now, and I couldn't think of anyone to whom I would want to give this honour, but then I saw that you had returned to town and my heart skipped a beat...Talia, I always wanted to give you something special like you deserve because you're such a special person...and now I think I can. I'd like to offer you the command position of the Empyreal Shard research team, so that you'll be able to explore the wide corners of Wildspace and discover new magical mysteries that no one has ever seen before--and best of all, you'll be rewarded handsomely by the Archduke himself in the end! The only thing that makes me a bit sad is that it means we must part again for a little while, but I know that would happen soon enough anyway."

*After speaking so much, Subterfuge lets his words fade into silence as he watches Talia with bright eyes, hoping that his surprise will delight her.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa sighs breathlessly as her lips part from Zaeryn's, her heart pounding. Then she takes a deep breath and says:*

"Oh, yes! Let's see everything together Zaeryn. But we simply have to try that again some time...and next time, with a Rapture spell up too!" Valyssa seems eager to show him the magic she learned at Avani, but she wants to wait until the moment is right.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads