• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory-Prologue: Fractured Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn quickly dips another piece of wholebread in another sauce, and places it between his teeth leaning across the table again...but this time he takes it back into his own mouth as Valyssa is about to bite it...*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
"I probably can't sneak around as well as you, my Kirkesh, but I have been told I am graceful and light on my feet...I do have a key--that's good, right? Think we can pull off the 'heist' ?"

*She giggles with anticipation and excitement at the idea.*
"I think we can manage. Put on my clothes, and imagine yourself in an outfit. Make it something different that you wouldn't normaly wear, preferably with a somewhat concealing cloak."

Kirkesh shifts into a woman with a similar figure than Vanessa, but uses a very different face, with brown hair and green eyes. She slips into Vanessa's clothes. Checking quickly, he makes sure she is looking good, but not stunning, wishing to remain somewhat non-descript. When he is done, he checks on Vanessa. "Well, you think this will work?"
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa closes her mouth on empty air, clicking her teeth together as she giggles and shakes her finger at Zaeryn*

"Ooo, that was sneaky Zaeryn--you're bad!" and she reaches over and yanks a piece of the wholebread for herself, giggling again as she gobbles it up.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
*Vanessa shifts the garment into loose-fitting clothes with several extra layers that hides her ample curves under a semblance of a bit of bulk. Then she makes a poofy fabric hat under which she hides her long tresses of golden-blonde hair. A light cloak trails behind her and finally, loose poofy pants that hide her shapely legs complete the disguise which, while not entirely masterful, make her out to be a nondescript noble of indistinct gender from behind, with only the delicate features of her face to give her femininity away.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Zaeryn laughs and takes a sip of his Vhurza juice, then grins and says:*

“Valyssa, I think your soup is getting cold.”

*Before taking another piece of wholebread.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa gives a mock pout at being chastised, and sips a few spoonfuls of her soup, finding the taste quite good.*

"It's still warm, Zaeryn, and quite good. Want to try some?"

*And she takes a spoonful and leans over, holding the spoon in front of Zaeryn's mouth and feeding him a taste. Then she brings him another and pulls it way before he can drink and takes it herself, giggling.*

"Turnabout is fair play!"
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]
“Valyssa, you’re even beautiful when you pout.”

*He says adoringly, before taking the first spoonful of soup and then returns for the second...which he finds is not there when he begins to close his lips on the spoon...laughing he replies:*

“Yes it is my love.”

*As he stares into her eyes mischievously.*[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]*Yuriko tries to break the pin of the kyuuketsuki as part of her flurry attack. If successful, she will attempt to break from the grapple in the second part of the flurry.*

'The way of the mongoose in the dance with a deadly cobra,' Yurilo thought. 'I should have listened more to the sensei when he spoke of fighting within one's personal space.'

OOC: Close quarter fighting was the next feat on my progression with Yuriko . . . a little too late. [/SBLOCK]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Rystil:

[SBLOCK]
"I'm so glad you liked them Talia!" Subterfuge admits. I remembered how much you loved the Read Magic cantrip when we were first studying spells together, so I thought that maybe if Glamour could work the dweomer into a dress, that it could be the perfect dress for you. The locket...well, it matches your beautiful eyes."

For a moment, Talia is so overcome with amazement that she cannot reply. "Wow... Subterfuge, that was so thoughtful," she managed at last. "You are so sweet!" She cannot restrain her delight, and hugs him again.

[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Valyssa laughs delightedly, her pout forgotten.*

"Oh Zaeryn, you're such a charmer! I bet you would've been very successful at Avani...you should have studied there with me--we could have met each other sooner!"
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads