Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
las said:
Crothian what do you think. I think this is all we need for the gods dont you. The elven god was drowdudes thing gut I havent seen him on or work on any thing in a while but im not that pickey.

If you whant I can pick her domains but I think thats drowdudes thing.

That's looks fine and should be a good start. Go ahead and do the feamale elven goddess if you want, we can always go back and make changes.

Crothian

First Post
trentonjoe said:

I am not much of author but I'll try this week.

You've read some of my stuff, so you know I'm not much of one either. The purpose is not to wow us with you articulate writings, but tell an interesting story. And the best thing about writing, the mor eyou do it the better you get :D

Crothian

First Post
Here's what I could fine on her:

Aealshee (Ae aal shee)

Okay, so we take the goddess. What was her domains of influence before the sacrfice and what are they now after the sacrifice? She is the sole elven god so has a lot of responsibility. See absorbed some of the powers of the other gods (which could be cool to give her one or two abilities that just don't fit) but she is searching for the rest of the elven god powers. It went elsewhere and she has no idea where. That really worries her.

Physically, I am kinda thinking of her as looking kinda like Shiva from Final Fantasy X... just with more exotic/elven features...

I like your ideas here, I am thinking that she was the daughter of Corelleon (or the Shark-World equivalent), and that he used a portion of his power to shield her from the the devestation. I was also thinking that her previous portfolio was something along the lines of Spring, Renewal, and Beauty... her current portfolio would be kind of a mismatch of various aspects of the now dead elven gods... including things like Magic and Protection...

We could have it that her father actually ended up killing himself when he didn't have just to ensure she lived. We can give her a guilt complex. THis sounds really good, DD

las

First Post
I whent looking found where she was but other than she looks like shiva (Which is a good thing from FF10) there was nothing of use. But reading it did give me some ideas.

So do you think I should also do a bref some of her as well.

las

First Post
Aealshee (Ae aal shee)

Okay, so we take the goddess. What was her domains of influence before the sacrfice and what are they now after the sacrifice? She is the sole elven god so has a lot of responsibility. See absorbed some of the powers of the other gods (which could be cool to give her one or two abilities that just don't fit) but she is searching for the rest of the elven god powers. It went elsewhere and she has no idea where. That really worries her.

Physically, I am kinda thinking of her as looking kinda like Shiva from Final Fantasy X... just with more exotic/elven features...

I like your ideas here, I am thinking that she was the daughter of Corelleon (or the Shark-World equivalent), and that he used a portion of his power to shield her from the the devestation. I was also thinking that her previous portfolio was something along the lines of Spring, Renewal, and Beauty... her current portfolio would be kind of a mismatch of various aspects of the now dead elven gods... including things like Magic and Protection...

We could have it that her father actually ended up killing himself when he didn't have just to ensure she lived. We can give her a guilt complex. THis sounds really good, DD

Divine Rank: 17 (Greater)

Domains: From PHB Animal, Earth, Good, Magic, Water; From FR Elf, Illusion, Moon, Rune.

las

First Post
Know for a smaller verchen.

Gildas, goddess of seas, storms, waters, and life.
Domains: From PHB: Chaos, Good, Healing, Water, Knowledge; From FR: Family, Ocean, Storm, Fate.
Divine Rank= 19 (Greater)
Favortite weapon: Trident

Deacor, god of sea travel, trading, and crossing boundaries.
Domains: From PHB: Chaos, Luck, Travel; From FR: Ocean, Planning, Portal, Trade.
Divine Rank= 18 (Greater)
Favortite weapon: Crossbow (any)

Philas goddess of fire and combat.
Domains: From PHB: Air, Fire, Law, Strength, Sun, War; From FR: Craft, Metal, Renewal, Retribution.
Divine Rank= 16 (Greater)
Favortite weapon: Bastard Sword and/or Dwarven War Axe

Veltras, god of treachery, betrayal, and death.
Domains: From PHB: Chaos, Death, Destruction, Evil, Trickery; From FR: Darkness, Illusion, Suffering, Tyranny.
Divine Rank= 15 (Intermediate)
Favortite weapon: Barbed Net and/or Spiked Chain

Aealshee (Ae aal shee), elven goddes of Earth, Nature, Water, Magic, and the Moon.
Domains: From PHB: Animal, Earth, Good, Magic, Water; From FR Elf, Illusion, Moon, Rune.
Divine Rank: 17 (Greater)
Favortite weapon: Bow (Any)

Last edited:

Remove ads