• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Shark World) Shark World

Dispater

Explorer
Been away a while so bear with me.. what's Shark World? Obviously a whole lot of sharks, but what's with all the threads?

trentonjoe

Explorer
Dispater said:
Been away a while so bear with me.. what's Shark World? Obviously a whole lot of sharks, but what's with all the threads?

Let me explain, wait there is no time for that. I'll sum up.

Shark world is a group project led by Crothian. We are designing a world that is mostly water, has very few gods, and (hopefully) a ton of new ideas. Right now we have two island regions kinda fleshed out, 3 or 4 short stories about above and below ground civilizations, a few new races, some new magic items, and a bunch of other stuff.

I could post the History as written by Crothian if you'd like but you'd may be better off reading the main page and skipping all the muppet show references.

Crothian

First Post
Dispater said:

Basically, what TJ said. I apologize for the mess in some of the threads. It's been a combination of discussing the topic, the general topic of Shark World, and socializing.

Each thread ios a different idea as part of the whole. And they are all over the Place. The master thread is in this forum and it's a big mess. Fill free to ask any questrions or post any suggestions or comments. Right now things are going forawrds, but they are very disorginized. I hope to fix that in the next few weeks.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I know its usually a dungeon of no return and very likely a deathknell but perhaps -Crothian - we should petition Morrus to grant a Shark World board to join all the other 'Hosted Sites' (that never get visited)

drowdude

First Post
Tonguez said:
I know its usually a dungeon of no return and very likely a deathknell but perhaps -Crothian - we should petition Morrus to grant a Shark World board to join all the other 'Hosted Sites' (that never get visited)

GAWD NO! The project would die :p

Crothian

First Post
Tonguez said:

We don't have enough interest or enough done for such a thing. Plus Morrus still isn't back from the States, so I imagine being gone for almost a week will leave him with more things to worry about us then the Shark World threads.

Dispater

Explorer
Re: Re: (Shark World) Shark World

Crothian said:

Basically, what TJ said. I apologize for the mess in some of the threads. It's been a combination of discussing the topic, the general topic of Shark World, and socializing.

Each thread ios a different idea as part of the whole. And they are all over the Place. The master thread is in this forum and it's a big mess. Fill free to ask any questrions or post any suggestions or comments. Right now things are going forawrds, but they are very disorginized. I hope to fix that in the next few weeks.

Thanks, I was getting a bit confused with all the threads. I'll read them, maybe contriubute something if its interesting. What aspects do you need developed most?

Cheers,

Dispater

Remove ads