• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Art Gallery

Robbert Raets

Explorer
84574.jpg

Looks a LOT like the Jedi Council.

Zweischneid

First Post
maybe thats because this is a pretty reasonable (not to mention obvious) way to set up such a council?

But hey, the one that might really open a can of worms would be that one ;)

84605.jpg

Either way, awsome artwork... that book is so sold!

Last edited:

Cergorach

The Laughing One
I can see the headlines...
"Goblin crewd airship crashes into tower. Speak with Dead reveals: "Buttum i told 'em no poking the captin in the eye with poky stick and gettin' away with 'em'. No hiddin' in foremast thingy, captin gonna teach you good!" This will be known as, don't piss off the captain if he has less braincells then a rock."
;-)

Gez

First Post
In Eberron, adventurers are notorious for not rescuing princesses in distress: Here's a typical Sharnian "female human aristocrat."
84610.jpg

fredramsey

First Post
But we don't rescue them for their looks, we're in it for the money ;)

Gez said:
In Eberron, adventurers are notorious for not rescuing princesses in distress: Here's a typical Sharnian "female human aristocrat."

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Anyone up for an Adam's-apple check? :D

The paladin is over in the corner, repeating to himself, "it's the RIGHT thing to do... It's the RIGHT thing to do..." *shiver*

Geez, she looks like Strahd von Zarovich decided to dress up for Halloween...

Last edited:

kenobi65

First Post
Henry said:

Or one of the Imperial dignitaries that's hovering around the Emperor's throne room in Return of the Jedi. :p

"Is that a fur stole?"

"No, it's my own hair. From my back."

Captain Howdy

Explorer
Drag queens aside, Sharn: City of Towers has some of the best art since Draconomicon, IMO. Definetly getting a copy soon.
Also, I think Tomm Coker, the artist who does those comic book style montages, is great. He really captures the feel of Eberron in his art.

Klaus

First Post
Henry said:
Anyone up for an Adam's-apple check? :D

The paladin is over in the corner, repeating to himself, "it's the RIGHT thing to do... It's the RIGHT thing to do..." *shiver*

ROFLMAOOL!!! :):):)

Remove ads