Sharn: Beneath The Towers IC

Harvey

First Post
"Let me see what I can see with this dim light..." you hear Kah chime in. She, with Peaches at her feet, gingerly move over to the edge of the pt and peer down.

After a few seconds of looking around, she returns to the corner of the room you all inhabit. "It looks like there is a room below this one. We are peering through its ceiling. The floor is about 8 feet down. I thought I saw something moving in the shadows, but I couldn't tell what."

As Kah mentions that she spotted movement, you all are quiet for a minute. You realize that the noise you've heard all this time has stopped.

Vargo

First Post
"Well, whatever is down there knows we're up here. The sooner we move in, the less likely an alert goes off. Let's secure the rope and get down there."

(OOC: Gonna be an insane week, not a lot of time for posting. Will be back to normal hopefully around middle of next week)

Harvey

First Post
For Wan-Tan:
[SBLOCK]
With your darkvision, you can catch a glimpse of two creatures hiding in the shadows that fill up most of the room below. They are large, gray creatures, and seem to be wielding some sore of axe. They have no eyes, yet they seem to be poised in the shadow, waiting for something, or perhaps someone, to jump into the hole.
[/SBLOCK]

G

Guest 11456

Ka’ashawndrah Leelootuu Treeglitter Elf Enchantress

The enchantress waits for the others to make a decision about the hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

khavren

First Post
Wan-Tan motions the group together then whispers "Two large grey creatures with axes, they do not appear to have eyes. They wait in the shadows below to ambush" He attempts to draw a simple diagram of positions in the dust on the floor.

Harvey

First Post
Wan-Tan sketches out the room below you. He points out exactly where the creatures are located.

OOC: New Map-
CurrentMap2.jpg

Wan-Tan explains that the areas that are shaded are areas of heavy rubble. Those that are experts at tumbling might realize that it would be a bit harder to maneuver through those spaces. The trap door is at the part marked "C".

khavren

First Post
"So who will be first? We know they seek to ambush. Perhaps those of use with missle weapons can attempt to drive them forth and then follow up in person?"

tyrlaan

Explorer
Eldon Splinthollow, Halfling Rogue/Warlock

"Well, I can't see a blasted thing from up here, otherwise I'd just hit them with some bolts right now. Anyone have a torch or something we can throw down there?"

Remove ads