• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
A young man enters the Shard, carefully carrying a cloaks in his arms. "Excuse me, I've been told that I should find a Master Veyk here?" As he is directed to Veyk, he says "Master Veyk, I've been asked to deliver this cloak that you've ordered. My master said that it should be exactly what you want." Assuming Veyk accepts the cloak, the man leaves the Shard again.

Kaodi

Hero
Veyk accepts the cloak from the courier, and holds it up to take a good look at it.

" This certainly cost me a bundle, but I think, in time, it will prove to be worth every crown. " states the changeling.

He removes his old cloak, folding it up and placing it in his backpack, and then dons the new garment. He pulls the hood up over his face, slowly spins around, and ivokes the magic of the cloak. The fabric shimmers for a moment, and then turns from brown to slate blue.

" Yes, it will do just fine. "

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn approves.
"Just don't get too carried away with your disguises, or we'll never find you."

He sips more absinthe and regains his psionic focus.

Bront

The man with the probe
A large oddly dressed man steps down from the rooms. He is well built, tanned, and has a large battle axe strapped to his back. "I am Arvan the Chosen," he says before he has a seat.

Kaodi

Hero
Veyk raises an eyebrow ever so slightly.

" Direct and to the point. An admirable trait, Arvan the Chosen, " he says.

Bront

The man with the probe
"It is who I am right now. No more, and no less," He says in his somewhat exotic accent. "Who I will be shall be determined?"

Kaodi

Hero
" I have always found, Arvan the Chosen, that the questions ' Who am I? ' and ' Who will I be? ' have rather fluid answers, " says Veyk.

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn looks up at Arvan, bright blue eyes scrutinizing him.

"Indeed. I used to be dead. Now I'm drinking absinthe."

He raises the cloudy green liquid in friendly salute.

"Far more interesting are the questions 'Who chose you?' and 'Why'?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I was chosen to be a dragonspeaker. But now I must earn my title. The Chosen is a ... childish title. It is not unique, it makes one common, and brings no honor." says Arvan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads