Shelter From the Storm - advice on travel

Page_Archangel

First Post
The only map I'm seeing is the multi-page map under the map link. I am looking for the single sheet map of the first encounter with the three witches. The single sheet is easier to print and doesn't require extra work ($cost) at the staples.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I've been reading through WotBS (and the forums here) now that I've broken down and accepted the fact that I have to use Paypal to be a CS (and have some spare money).

It's funny you mention that story about the Fire Forest RangerWickett, because my thoughts ran along the same lines. I love the adventure, but there's a fair bit that I think I would cut from it. I haven't read the third adventure yet, but I think the travel interludes might go over better with the Fire Forest being a little less robust.

OnlineDM

Adventurer
The only map I'm seeing is the multi-page map under the map link. I am looking for the single sheet map of the first encounter with the three witches. The single sheet is easier to print and doesn't require extra work () at the staples.

Ah, the witches are actually TE-Swamp-1-pc.jpg. It's a large JPG, yes (a little over 10 inches by 15 inches), if that's what you're talking about. If that's too big for you, you can resize it in an image editing program - resize it to about 66% of its initial size and it should fit on an 8.5" by 11" sheet of paper. Of course, the squares will be significantly smaller if you do that, and I don't think it would be usable as a battle map at the table, but that's because it's a large-ish map.

Remove ads