Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Fimmtiu

First Post
Shemeska said:
“Ah hell, why not?” She said before snatching up the orb and stuffing it into a bag of holding. “Might find a use for you one of these days. You never know.”

Oh no... this can't end well.

Nice update. Good to see you back and posting again.

dostum

First Post
Shemeska said:
Florian seemed perplexed by the notes, but she abruptly stood back from the orb when the fiend’s notes finally named the creature in the glass vessel: A Hakeshar.

“Woah!” Florian exclaimed. “He’s got a bottled Nishruu!”

For the ignorant, a what-now?

Really looking forward to seeing the lady Rakshasa, what a buildup. :)

Also, Faery Dragon + Nisha :] . You Evil evil man :)

Shemeska

Adventurer
dostum said:
For the ignorant, a what-now?

Nishruu = vaporous, magic-devouring critter. Lots of them in quasielemental dust.

Really looking forward to seeing the lady Rakshasa, what a buildup. :)

Also, Faery Dragon + Nisha :] . You Evil evil man :)

She was fun, but it's going to be a while yet. By the time the PCs messed with her directly, back in the Astral, they'd gained another level or so. And they needed it.

And yes, Faerie Dragon + Nisha was particularly fun. Dangerously fun. Amberblue eventually, for their own safety, parted ways with them, but Nisha liked the idea of having one. So near the end of the campaign she finally got herself a familiar: a chaos imp in the form of a faerie dragon.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Shemeska said:
With a Wish 1/day. Be frightened. The players eventually grew to cringe everytime that dragon prefaced anything with "I wish..." :D

Most of em did. ;) I just made the little guy get us apple pies for selling for free in the inn and animated ship sails. :)

Eco-Mono

First Post
Y'know...

I'd be saying something like "The plot thickens!" right now, except that if this plot did any more thickening you could drive a nail into it and hang up your coat.

Excellent as usual :D

Gez

First Post
Clueless said:
Most of em did. ;) I just made the little guy get us apple pies for selling for free in the inn and animated ship sails. :)

Sure, that's the best way to defuse the bomb. Everyday, as soon as the dragon wakes up, you say: "Hey there, little buddy, good mornin'! Don't you wish we had a nice pile of yummy apple pies for breakfast?" and the risk is avoided.

(Except if the DM then has everybody suffocating under a kilometer-high pile of giant apple pies, but that would be ridiculous.)

Gold Roger

First Post
Ok, I'm finally through. Great storyhour, alone for the fact that it has sparked my interest in Planescape. Special admiration goes to the recent presentation of the Rakshasa. Propably my favored critter and played almost exactly the way I imagine them myself. Especially the humanoid-flesh-dinner-trick is just to evil and tempting to not pull off.

But seriously, wtf is up with Kiro? That he's a Setite makes sense and he may be a Yuan-Ty Fullblood for all I know, though there wasn't any direct indication for that. He isn't exactly good at least. I'm pretty sure he isn't a cleric or more cleric than a few levels and he propably is a rogue, for his flanking and hiting critical places from behind fighting style more than the picking of locks and pockets. But because of his fighting skill, supreme speed and "spells" I'd say he's a psychic warrior or at least psionic charakter. So he's a rogue/psychic warrior or something like that?

Clueless

Webmonkey
*GRIN* You will love this when you see what is up with him. I knew ooc at the time so I was biting my lip on it instead of poking into it as hard as i could have/should have in character. ;) What's with him doesn't get revealed for quite some time though...

Remove ads