• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Azriael

First Post
Shemeska said:
fever chills tend to put a damper on creativity (though not quite so much for dreams, if my fever induced dream of an evil, D&D magic using Nikola Tesla leading an army of evil monsters invading NY city were any indication).

Coming soon in Shemmy's Story Hour 3!

btw - love the story hour, hope you're feeling better

A Crazy Fool

First Post
Shemeska said:
fever chills tend to put a damper on creativity (though not quite so much for dreams, if my fever induced dream of an evil, D&D magic using Nikola Tesla leading an army of evil monsters invading NY city were any indication).

I can't really picture Shemmy running a pulp campaign, but if he did, I'd play(if only to see the darkness).

Krafus

First Post
Been a while since I posted here. Just wanted to let Shemeska know I'm still reading and still enjoying. Here's hoping Kiro returns soon as a NPC. And a shator gehreleth for an ally... Should be fun. I wonder if he'll go with the party directly or be a stay-in-the-background, support type of character.

Burningspear

First Post
Hehe, by how you write and the impression i have of you "Shemmy" would have thought you older then your profile gives you :D
Hmmz, 7 years younger then me, lol.

O Whell, Keep up the good work, Youngky, :p

Ty

First Post
Shemie,

I've been reading this and your second SH for over a year and I just want to say thanks for the fantastic stories.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'm glad you like it guys! It's been seriously fun to write.

I've got another update for SH1 in the works currently, but I started a few days late. Look for the reappearance of an old friend who hasn't been seen for a while in the plot. *grin*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads