Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Has anyone figured out which is the person that has the hidden helper inside?

Which is the hidden helper? Or who they're working for? Both are relevant to the future plot in a major way.

I finished with my stuff for Paizo this morning (first freelancing for a book! yay!) so next week should see an update here to SH1. In the meantime though, if anyone cares to speculate on either of those questions, I'm really curious to see what folks think.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
The Lothy One returns!!! All Hail the Lothy One!!! We Are Not Worthy!!!

It's an wonderful feeling isn't it? The idea that somewhere someone actually wants to give you money to write stuff just makes you want to leap in circles for joy.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Nyarlathotep said:
Congratulations on that. Any hints you can provide as to its contents? (Module/Sourcebook/When it's being released :))

Their Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting.

They've asked me to be mum on what portions I worked on however (I worked on two different bits), so you'll have to wait on those details for the moment.

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Man, Pathfinder just keeps getting better and better. Here's hoping your contribution is something .... "planar". :)

Congrats again on that!

PS: Has anyone put together a PDF version of either of your storyhours (a la Sagiro's)?

Shemeska

Adventurer
Nyarlathotep said:
PS: Has anyone put together a PDF version of either of your storyhours (a la Sagiro's)?

It's been in the works for some time. I had all of the raw text up to a point compiled as a trio of word .docs, and I had help in handling breaks between updates, some text formatting issues, and the use of phbb code within some of the text which wouldn't do the same thing in a pdf and needed to be gutted and then manually formatted back to look right.

However life has really gotten in the way and I haven't touched it for months now. For instance, tonight I just back from work after 12 hours in my lab. Fun but taxing.

Remove ads