Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Gerzel

First Post
For Players in Planescape: An Evening's Entertainment

I tried getting this out through the GD site but the profiles don't seem to be working and I didn't see how to email ppl from there.

Anyhoo.

If you would like to generate your own character give me a shout out here for stats. I can either roll them myself and tell you or I belive there are dice rollers on this site.

The method is roll 4d6 taking the highest 3 AND re-rolling 1's. Repeat 7 times and take the 6 that you want for your 6 stats.

Also if you missed it before I am giving you 6 levels to play with. Standard equipment as per dmg listings as long as that isn't too munchie I should be fine with it. ;)

Rel: I think Shemmy is still having trouble signing up for my game. He has said that he planns on playing and I am keeping a seat open for him, but he has yet to successfully sign up on the NCGD site.

FyreHowl

First Post
Let me clarify things a little.

Gerzel is running a Planescape game at the upcoming NC Game Day.
There are still spots open (presumably), and he's posting here, becuase Shemeska has a good PS interested audience.

What he described is how the character - generation for his game will work. 6 levels and the above dice rolling method.

Game Day is open to everyone here who can attend. Details are in a thread on ENWorld messageboards - You need to go to that thread and sign up if you want to play. It's held at NCSU, Raleigh, NC. More details....over that way. ANd i dont exactly have a link to overthat way right now.
*needs to find that thread and sign up herself*

Last edited:

Remove ads