Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Clueless

Webmonkey
*GIGGLING MADLY* Finally! Took me two and a half Years - but I *finally* got a bounty put on my head in game - at 3 million jink! *returns to giggling madly*

Krafus

First Post
Why are you so happy about that? I mean, Shemeska has now given himself all the latitude he needs to spring bounty hunting parties upon you at the most inopportune times... If I were you, I'd go looking for anti-divination magic, like, say, an amulet of proof against detection and location. If the hunters can't find you, you'll face fewer attacks.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Shemeska. Not that she has put the person who did the deed together with me. In fact, I was politely asked to hunt myself not too long ago. ;) Hence why I'm not worried about bounty hunters right now, Krafus.

Not that it'd be easy to find bounty hunters *capable* of taking any of the members of the party out at this time. I've had an amulet of non detection since day one, I now have a ring of sequestering - and I truly pity any bounty hunter who has the guts to even *try* a bladesinger capable of casting meteor swarm, especially when the bladesinger's allies have a response time of under thirty seconds. We're still certainly able to be killed - but it takes more than your Joe Blow from the Hive.

Last edited:

Dakkareth

First Post
The first thing I thought of was a solar or two going after Clueless, unaware of the full situation and/or trying to amass money to some worthy cause. :D

primemover003

First Post
28th level... Ridiculous! Muaahahahahahahahahahaaahhhahahaha!

But seriously, what level are the characters at this point in the story hour. 10-15?

Shemeska

Adventurer
primemover003 said:
28th level... Ridiculous! Muaahahahahahahahahahaaahhhahahaha!

But seriously, what level are the characters at this point in the story hour. 10-15?

Around 11-13 at this point IIRC.

Remove ads