Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

ajanders

Explorer
Imagine that

Huh.
I figured Nisha for the dead-book, but not until the soup course.
There's just too many things I can see her doing with soup...

Krafus

First Post
Wow. What a catfight. I suspected sparks were going to fly somehow at that party, but I had no idea it would go this way. Too bad it's Zadara who got her ass kicked. Wonder what this will do to the Marauder's reputation? I hope the next update comes soon... :)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Krafus said:
Wow. What a catfight. I suspected sparks were going to fly somehow at that party, but I had no idea it would go this way. Too bad it's Zadara who got her ass kicked. Wonder what this will do to the Marauder's reputation? I hope the next update comes soon... :)

I didn't actually say that Zadara was dead ;)
The catfight resumes next update for a conclusion that involves other folks. Homicidal rages by fiends. Yummy.

Gez

First Post
Shemeska said:
Lissandra leaned in closer to Clueless, “Don’t worry. If I know Jeremo at all, he’ll see to it that she’s paid back tenfold for embarrassing him at his own celebration.”

Indeed:

Shemeska said:
“And then he went on to describe what the two of you did in bed,” Jeremo said with a laugh, raising his eyebrows a few times to insinuate any number of lewd activities without actually listing them. “To start, Mantello said that you particularly liked it when he…”

Shemeska said:
Clueless shook his head, “Not going to happen. They’re both too smart to do that in public. They’ll just get pissy with one another but it won’t go beyond that.”

Guess they're not that smart.

Remove ads