Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Allanon

Explorer
Shemeska said:
I'm aware it's nonstandard usage. But I like the word. It's not like I'm peppering the writing with words like hizzy or shizzle. ;)
Sh3m3ska said:
Seven heezees immediately turned ta stare slack-jawed at tha forma factol of tha athar . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. tha aging apostate of mishakal, tha wanna be gangsta shepherd of tha lost, was solid n seemed real enough as he stood n examined his guests. he was dressed as a priest, though he lacked a hizzle symbol, n a gossama trail of white light seemed ta tetha his body ta tha symbol of tha athar that hung upon tha wall.

“who is you?” florian asked wit uncertainty.

“you seem ta already kizzle tha wanna be gangsta mah child . It's your homie snoop dogg from the dpg. B-to-tha-izzut,” he smiled n paused fo` a moment, “you would K-N-to-tha-izzow me as terrence, factol of tha athar.”

“how’s tha maze thing work'n out fo` you?” toras said witta gizzle.

Well a couple of more hos wouldnt hizzle tha story, n some more shizzle n hizzy would give it some mizzy street cred :cool:

Sorry couldn't help myself :eek:

Last edited:

Shemeska

Adventurer
Allanon said:
Well a couple of more hos wouldnt hizzle tha story, n some more shizzle n hizzy would give it some mizzy street cred :cool:

Sorry couldn't help myself :eek:

Priceless.

'Couldn't help myself'. That was how I felt when I had a picture drawn of my namesake in a pimp outfit trying to sell Akin on a streetcorner. ;)

Allanon

Explorer
Shemeska said:
Priceless.

'Couldn't help myself'. That was how I felt when I had a picture drawn of my namesake in a pimp outfit trying to sell Akin on a streetcorner. ;)
Any chance of providing a link to said picture? :lol:

Clueless

Webmonkey
*facepalm*

And yeah - 'I touch it' at the gaming table that day made the GM grin and the players go '...clueless, no! Bad clueless!' ;)

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
I've been having a story hour binge for the last few days. Had fallen behind with this - just caught up and 'Wow!'. I've read a lot of published novels that aren't half as interesting as this. :)

The evil DMing certainly shows through. That scene with the Rubicon was just too good:

"Well done, you've beaten the nasty loths. Have some compliments and soon you'll get a big pile 'o treasure. Now you wake up to see...".

It's just mean. :eek:

Out of curiousity, how did the players react to it? Did they have any idea it was coming, or was it a sucker punch?

Anyway, thanks for the story.

Think I'll head over to storyhour 2 now.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Inconsequenti-AL said:
The evil DMing certainly shows through. That scene with the Rubicon was just too good:

"Well done, you've beaten the nasty loths. Have some compliments and soon you'll get a big pile 'o treasure. Now you wake up to see...".

It's just mean. :eek:

Much later on in the campaign I revisted that event and gave some details on the battle itself and the immediate aftermath of what happened before the slide. In a word it disturbed both PC and player who were curious about it all at the time.

There's no immediate return to 'lothy goodness, but over the next month or so I'll be including some updates here on events in the lower planes happening in the background. I've already gotten some of them written up (yay for office hours when nobody shows up).

Eluvan

First Post
Aaaahhh... been away from EnWorld for a while, but it sure does feel good to get back and catch up on what's been going on in this Story Hour. Shemmy, I'm in awe of your 'Lothy goodness. :)

I particularly liked Jeremo's dinner party. Seemed like it must have been such a great session to play in...

FyreHowl

First Post
Lothy Goodness

Disturbed? Just a *little*. Then again someone's gotta take the fall when the loth's start plotting....

But speaking of lothy goodness, what do you get when you have the following?
1 Dark and Depressing (and incredibly awesome) D&D Campaign
1 slightly insane artist who was in said campaign
1 glass blackberry wine
and an hour or two of time spent not doing homework?

This
bearshemmy.gif

And This
bearvorky.gif

Enjoy *grin*

Remove ads