Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Toras

First Post
Naw, as I remember it, Shemmy was quoting Crowley. That was one of many quotes from deverse sources like the Bible, Stalin, and Crowley.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I was quoting Crowley since I'm fairly familiar with him. Besides, it fits the 'loth ethos so very well. But now I know where he was probably pulling that from originally. :)

Ashy

First Post
IMC, there's an arcanoloth named Crowley... Crowleian'crucius, actually...but he goes by Crowley. My players hated him! :D

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
There's a 'loth named Crowley? That's pretty cool.

And yes, that was an awesome update. I especially like the description of the baernoloth's outstretched arms and the dust giving it the air of a puppeteer. Creepy...

Demiurge out.

Clueless

Webmonkey
He wasn't expecting anyone at the table - save maybe me - to get the reference. Instead he read it out loud and there was this... silence... as everyone gave him the hairy eyeball.

Last edited:

Hellraider

First Post
Traslation

By "stone well" -W, I think he meant a stone well without water, but what`s the +O? Oxygen? Oxymoron? Oh my god, run the hell away? Ozone? Ozzie? Ombligo? Olor a podrido? Or "Open plot hook"?

Gez

First Post
Oh, the dabu. I forgot about him and was wondering what hellraider was talking about.

Using Well-W is more friendly than using hell, even if hell+o would have been graphically more exact. :)

Remove ads