• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

shilsen

Adventurer
Shemeska said:
In the center of the chamber, situated at the heart of the depression was a gigantic binding circle with a number of chains set into the stone of the floor with large iron rings. They appeared to be loose and unoccupied, the circle long since having been unoccupied.

I read this bit and my first thought was, "Yeah, riiiiight!" :D

Gez

First Post
Oooohhh... A molydeus!

Took me a while to catch up with that update, and I still have to read the other SH's update now... I enjoyed Florian's prayer during the fight with the Goristro. :)

Grammar nitpicking time (yay!):
Tristol hurled a beam of pale green energy at the adamantine manticore and it struck dead on and burrowed a hole into the beast but failed to fully missing verb it, enraging the mechanical beast rather than killing it. It’s no, its human face snarled and glared at the wizard as its tail whistled through the air and loosed a volley of spikes not unlike javelins.

The mage gritted his teeth and threw another spell at the mechanical beast, conjuring forth a wall of stone several meters high to block off its line of site no, sight and sparing them from another such immediate attack.​

That's all my sleepy eyes noticed. :) (I can't help it. I should get a job as an editor...)

Shemeska

Adventurer
dal673 said:
Great update!
BTW: what stats did you use for the Molydeus? This 2E Planescape critter isn't officially converted by WOTC, IIRC.

Anyway: I've found the following link with the 3.5E stats of a Molydeus:
http://www.enworld.org/cc/converted/view_c.php?CreatureID=750

Greetz,

DaL

Why thank you :)

I converted it on the fly, which for the most part is how I handle critters that haven't been converted yet or (in the case of the Molydeus) are likely to not be converted (the Klurichnir was a thinly veiled replacement). I'm not sure if I had stats written up in my original notes for that session or if I penned them in by hand the day or so before.

Arkhandus

First Post
Ack! What is this?!?!!!?!? I'm finally all caught up?!?!?!?!
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whimper of despair*

dal673

First Post
Klurichnir

Shemeska said:
Why thank you :)

I converted it on the fly, which for the most part is how I handle critters that haven't been converted yet or (in the case of the Molydeus) are likely to not be converted (the Klurichnir was a thinly veiled replacement). I'm not sure if I had stats written up in my original notes for that session or if I penned them in by hand the day or so before.

What is a Klurichnir and in which book is it detailed (for 3E)?
Is it in your storyhour Shemeska?

Remove ads