• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemmy's Planescape Storyhour #2 (Updated x3 10-17-07)

Fimmtiu

First Post
So the good-aligned characters here don't have a problem with Inva randomly mauling gnomes? Love the whole "A'kin as a doting father" bit, though.

Dakkareth

First Post
Shylara as the current Oinoloth ... well, the Ebon did call the Siege Malicious a stepping stone. :cool:

Yugoloth innuendo ... gotta love it.

The Prancing Nightmare Inn ... a good laugh there :D.

All this really reminds me, that I've been off the Planescape boards at WotC and Planewalker for about two months ... far too long! Oh, the more time you have, the more you waste :confused:. I really need to get back there sometime ...

Great job, Shemeska :).

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Just got myself up to date on this story. Cracking stuff! Definitely another one to follow.

Some really interesting characters lurking around there. Phaedra is a particularly interesting creation.

Particularly enjoyed the family of medusae (?) - another very funky use of creatures?

Thanks!

Toras

First Post
Fimmtiu said:
So the good-aligned characters here don't have a problem with Inva randomly mauling gnomes? Love the whole "A'kin as a doting father" bit, though.

She sticks him for a second, if Victor makes a issue of it, next time she'll hide it and she could kill him. And he is gradually going to try to reform them all, but that's another issue. The other missed it entirely.

Quanqued

First Post
Planning to reform...? Good grief, there's only one character that impressionable really, and she doesn't need it anyway! Besides she's got Mommy and Daddy to take care of the impressionable bit :>

For the record folks, I'll introduce myself when the time is right, but it's becoming nearly impossible not to post here. :>

Shemeska

Adventurer
*chuckle* I'm up to seven of you all now. It'll be a while before the storyhour reflects the two later additions, and the one PC swap though. Gotta go through this first major plot first.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Sounds like more story hour goodness. Keep up the good work Shemeska, you kept me from getting any real work done all day. :) It's a good thing I am very productive when I want, or need to be.

GW

Remove ads