Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Iena comes out onto the deck, immediately the cpatain rushes over to her and asks if everything is alright, to which she replies It's fine. I just need some air. she says before walking to the edge of the ship and looking west toward the setting sun.

[sblock=OOC]I found this picture online, top row from left to right is the gnome from magnimar, and sasha, bottom row from left is Aerys, jask, and Ishrou, just to give you an idea of how they look.

PopsicleTheater.jpg
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla's ears prick up at the mention of new bioforms. Joining in the conversation she says "So did you find anything interesting Siquit"

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Katilla's ears prick up at the mention of new bioforms. Joining in the conversation she says "So did you find anything interesting Siquit"

The halfling's disappointment is clear.

"I thought I'd found some very interesting poisons that might make for a good stinger at my last port, but that didn't work out how I'd hoped," he says with a cryptic look to his eidolon.

ghostcat

First Post
"That is disappointing. I'm always interested to hear about new bioforms. Are you intending to go looking around once we arrive at Sargava. If so, I may be able to give you some pointers." Katilla says.

jkason

First Post

"That is disappointing. I'm always interested to hear about new bioforms. Are you intending to go looking around once we arrive at Sargava. If so, I may be able to give you some pointers." Katilla says.

"Excellent!" the halfling responds excitedly. "Are you a tracker and guide like Tusk, then?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"We should looking together. Best to explore a new surrounding in a group."
Tusk suggests. Maybe he can earn some mones soon.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"Excellent!" the halfling responds excitedly. "Are you a tracker and guide like Tusk, then?"

"No. I'm a priestess of nature and have been travelling around the Mwangi Expanse since I was an infant. So I am well acquainted with the local flora and fauna. As i was telling Tusk, I am meeting my mentor in Sargava and I don't know what she has planed for us. However, we could pass the time until we land discussing the bioforms that we have encountered."

jkason

First Post

"We should looking together. Best to explore a new surrounding in a group."
Tusk suggests. Maybe he can earn some mones soon.

"Oh, that would be excellent," Siquit says.

"No. I'm a priestess of nature and have been travelling around the Mwangi Expanse since I was an infant. So I am well acquainted with the local flora and fauna. As i was telling Tusk, I am meeting my mentor in Sargava and I don't know what she has planed for us. However, we could pass the time until we land discussing the bioforms that we have encountered."

Siquit's eyes widen at the prospect; Baloguai snorts and rolls his violet eyes. Then the halfling launches into a rambling recounting of the various anatomical oddities he's encountered in his wanderings, often pointing to Baloguai when a particular creature's features are somewhere upon the eidolon.

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla listens intently to Siquit's stories. Making mental notes of the salient features. When its her turn, she describes some of the lifeforms that she has encountered. This includes an Assassin's Vine, various types of giant insects and snakes. The highlight was when her mistress introduced her to a Treant.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Fredrick becomes still and silent as the two are having their conversation of 'things encountered'...absorbing all that is said as if being processed , cataloged and shelved for future use.

Remove ads