Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Food... poisoned..."
Tusk manages to say before he falls face down on the table.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

Bordered at the Mwangi Expanse. Same harbor as the druid.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After a long time after lunch, Brother Friedrich hears the call for dinner. noticing the change of the angle of the sun he realizes he was such a very deep concentration of thought, that it is now dinner time.

Heading down to the mess He takers a seat listening to the banter about the funny taste of the food. He attributes it to common seaborne food problems and eats in silence as he had always done in the monastery.

suddenly the taste of the 'Strange twang' becomes over powering . .

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Siquit rushes down to the dining hall when dinner's called. He tries to offer some of his meal to Baloguai, but the eidolon merely huffs and lays on the floor.

"Oh, yes, you don't eat," the halfling says as he chews. "You just have all those teeth, it seems such a shame."

As the others begin falling over, Siquit grows still. "Mine tastes fine, I have to say, but maybe I should stop for now," he says, pushing his plate away and moving to check on the others.

OOC: Siquit boarded in Mediogalti, and took spider vine poison immunity as part of his trait bonus for that. Of course, the natural 20 makes the type of poison a bit moot for now, thankfully. :)

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla goes down the dinning room with the others. Seated next to Jack, she has just taken a bite of her food when he commented that it tasted funny and keeled over. Fortunately she had not yet swallowed and manages to spit the food out. She then waits anxiously to see if she had avoided the effects.

[sblock=OOC]1. Not sure if 16 is enough to save.
2. Would she have been allowed to take her companion to dinner?
3. Katilla joined in the Mwangi Expanse.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
[sblock=GhostCat and Jkason]
I am going to pull a deus ex machina here to keep the adventure moving along, you all need to end up shipwrecked, all you can remember for now is the ship suddenly lurched off to the side soon after everyone ate the spoisoned food, you two were thrown against the side of the ship and knocked unconscious for a short time.

Now for the regularly scheduled programming:

You wake up on the shore of the beach, the tide lapping at your toes, Siquit, you suddenly feel a sharp prick on your toe -1 Damage and you are brought fully to reality, you look behind you and see a small scorpion like creature, three of them, right behind you. your gear lies some five feet to the side, and The other PCs are lying there still, with Aerys, Gelick, Jask, Ishrou and Sasha unmoving as well.

Ghostcat and Jkason your PCs are both sickened[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"Now I meant to find someone like you, but not quite like this," Siquit says to himself as he sees the scorpions. "I'd ask you to play with Baloguai, but he's run off and it always takes awhile to get his attention. So how about a little rodent friend?"

Even as he says it, the air shimmers and an oversized, slightly luminescent rat materializes, hissing at and attacking the closest of the scorpion creatures.

(attack roll to follow)

[sblock=OOC]Using Siquit's summon monster ability to summon a celestial dire rat. Then he'll try to move to his equipment and grab his dagger.[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla comes too and finds herself on a beach. Before she can find out any more she feels bile rising in her throat. Staggering to waters edge, she is violently sick. After which she starts to feel better, although still not on top form. Her memory comes flooding back and she realises that the last thing she remembers is being in the dinning room of the ship. She starts to look round and take stock of her new situation but can't see Shere Khan. Not sure if its safe to make a noise, she refrains for calling him.

Last edited:

Remove ads