[Shop] The Grimm Smithy

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack quickly checks that the gold adds up.
"I'll have your armor and shield ready right away."
Zack feeds some more wood to the forge and fans the flames. After a while, a large pile of chains are ready, and he starts to assemble the mail. "By the way, do you want your shield from wood or steel?"
After a while, he lays the chain mail and shield on the counter. "There you go. Try the mail on, see if we need to adjust it to make it a better fit."

Dargon

First Post
"Steel is preferred."
Lord Baldrian puts on the chainmail that will do, I do not think it needs any adjustments. Lord Baldrian takes off his new gauntlets. "It was a pleasure doing business with you." Lord Baldrian leaves the store happy, finaly he found someone that could suit his needs for an armor

Xael

First Post
"Sure, that's fine.", Ducane replies. "I might have enough money for a lighter chain shirt too. Think you could handle that?"

OOC: That's 152 craft points for the Adamantine Bastard Sword I think. Mithral Shirt would take another 55 craft points. Assuming there's going to be Mithral Shirt crafting, Ducane botches the aid other roll with a 3.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
After a while the two brothers are finally finished with the sword and the mithral shirt, though there were some setbacks with the latter.
"There you go, all set and ready to go."

OoC: And thankfully that's a success so Zack can Take 10 and finish the darn thing. Market prices for the two items are 3,035gp and 1,100gp, so the first cost 1,011gp 6sp 7cp and 304 craft points (152 of which were donated by Ducane) and the latter, which failed only by 3 points so no increases, cost 366gp 6sp 7cp and 110craft points (55 of which were donated by Ducane).
Final cost to Ducane 2,850gp and 213 craft points.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Yah, that would be me," Zack says as he is trying to get out some of the blackness that has started to stain his face and hands. "What can I do for you?"

ajanders

Explorer
Michael looks at the smith, unamused, then gestures at himself , indicating he has no armor and a stone greatclub.

"Everything."

He ticks a few things off.
"A fitted breastplate, a well-balanced hammer of cold iron, a fighting knife, and a set of scalpels. I have money. And I'll pump the bellows."

Judging from the muscles on his arms, he'd do a good job, too. Judging from the scars on his arms and chest, it's no wonder he wants armor.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"The breastplate is a bit harder, but the rest should be easy. Let's get started and we'll negotiate a price."

OoC: I believe that's: masterwork breastplate, masterwork cold iron warhammer and a dagger, but you lost me on scalpel.

Remove ads