• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Should I buy the Tomb of Annilhation incentive pack or just craft that stuff myself?

Klaudius Rex

Explorer
This question is mainly for crafters.

i am considering buying the case for the new line of miniatures for the upcoming Tomb of Annilhilation miniatures which comes with a bonus incentive pack consisting of "tombs and treasures."

Because buying the case seems the only way to get these special incentive miniatures, I want to know if you crafters out there think it's worth the extra money just to have these extra few minis?...or do you think it's probably better to just craft them myself?

Included in the special incentive pack is an exotic looking sarcophagus, a portal, some trap tiles, the devil wall face signature of Tomb of Horrors, and a couple of other items that I can't quite figure out. Let me know if you know what all these items are included.

they look cool, but is it worth spending the extra money?
im not the best crafter, but I suppose I can do somewhat of a good job....

If your not a crafter or not a Dm who uses figurines or miniatures, feel free to comment, but I'm really looking for the opinions of people who play with these things.

Thanks in advance.

Klaudius Rex

Explorer
image.jpeg

Here is a pic of what's being offered

pogre

Legend
Pretty much all of it you could craft in an evening with the exception of the iconic devil face wall. You have to decide if that one piece is worth the money.

Keep in mind, I would not have a use for the miniatures. I have pretty much every miniature I need and prefer to individually buy and paint those that I do not. If you are going to buy a bunch of these miniatures - might as well grab the case.

Ahrimon

Bourbon and Dice
Lol. I was looking at the box in that picture, and at first glance I thought it said "Tomb and traps s**t". I had to do a double take.

ccs

41st lv DM
If all you want is the this case incentive pack just go to Miniture Market the day this set releases. It'll seem expensive, but it'll still be much cheaper than buying a whole case....

Or spend an evening crafting.

Remove ads