• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Should I Keep My Volo's Guide

I ordered a second copy of Volo's Guide to Monsters. Because I hate using my fancy cover version.

I got this:
IMG_1252.JPG

The inside is upside down!!
Or the outside is downside up.

Also, the bottom of half the some of the pages look like this:
IMG_1253.JPG

Should I just keep it? It's usable still. And a fun curiosity/ misprint.

Or should I contact a WotC customer services and try and get a replacement?

Lanliss

Explorer
I would probably keep it, personally. Misprints that are still usable are fun. I would also put it in the bookshelf with the cover upside down, so that anyone else who saw it would be confused, and mildly uncomfortable, as that is what happens to logical people when a book is put away wrong.

CrusaderX

First Post
My Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide was printed upside-down. I ordered it from Amazon, and ended up sending it back to get a corrected copy.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I would keep it. I think one day you'd regret getting rid of it. Especially since its your second copy.

Rune

Once A Fool
Ha! I have a PHB like that! There was a whole stack of them at my local Hastings when they (that is, Hastings) still existed!

I didn't realize you were a small child, Jester David.

Haven't you been reading my posts? Don't I act like one half the time?
;)

(Well, actually when snapping the pictures my 6yo son came down and I showed him the book to see his reaction. He was very confused for a couple seconds. Then we had to go through the book as I told him what all the monsters were.)

Remove ads