• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

BigB

First Post
ooc: I will be out of town til monday but will try to check in on my phone...not sure how well that will work though. Feel free to NPC Rhys the next few days.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eskon does not sense any evil within the limited range of his ability to do so. I don't know how far Tandi intends to range out, but I'll assume that she does not go beyond the range of the rest of the group's sight and that she doesn't enter any of the buildings. In t hat case, she doesn't find anything dangerous in her scouting. Though she hears some loud sounds coming from the central spire. After resting, everyone recovers a bit of health, and the clerics gain their spells back, plus Cade is no logner fatigued.*

B4cchus

Explorer
After breaking up camp, Findoram suggests the party moves onward "I say we go and find out where that noise is coming from. My guess it be the central spire over there."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group heads steadily towards the spire, and an ominous aura of dread descends upon them. When they reach what seems to possibly be the front of the crystalline structure, they find a spot that is slightly off-colour. After inspecting it for a while, Thurgan touches it and finds that his hand can phase through the crystal at this point. The group can thus continue onward into the spire.*

(OOC: Any preparations before entering? I will enter without further preparations after the weekend if I have not heard a "NO! DON'T GO IN!!!" or a list of preparations by the next time after today that I have time to update (probably the end of this weekend because I am having a short vacation back home this weekend) )

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Any casters have any prep spells they'd like to cast? Cade's only got his weapons. I'll be traveling tomorow though next week, so you might not see much of me. NPC as needed.

Last edited:

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
After reporting the sounds she heard, it seemed the group was eager to figure it out. Tandi was a little more concerned, but steeling her resolve, she headed to the entrance to the crystal spire. She then waited for her companions to catch up. "Should I scout ahead further?"

OOC: Is the entrance darkened or can we see inside without our lights?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It isn't clear yet whether it will be lighted. The crystal seems to glow though, so probably

Oh, I forgot to assign XP earlier. Everyone gets 200 XP each from the last fight, and if that somehow levels you up, since you rested, you can level up)

Brain

First Post
Scun scraches his head. "This place is strange, but we are stubborn and will make it through. We are guided by many things."

ooc: Scun will put up Longstrider now but none of his other spells last very long

Remove ads