• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Lot

First Post
Eskon nods to Rhys.

"I would be honored. One of the virtues of the righteous is their use of teamwork and cooperation. I am nothing but an instrument of Hyrag. Allow me to provide my body in sacrifice for Shural to speak against this abomination, as well."

With the support of his allies, Eskon seems to grow in confidence in the face of his lethal foe.

Brain

First Post
Scun casts shield of faith on himself and advances, drawing out Rillian's greatsword and looking, hoping his orcish eyesight will pierce the darkness and show him the enemies beyond its veil.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rhys blesses Eskon's sword with enchanted might while Scun protects himself from attack and advances to the front of the group. Thanks to the increased movement allowed by his shiny new mithral chaint shirt, Scun manages to barely, at the edge of his vision, see a huge muscled humanoid figure covered in scales and armour, with a dragonlike head and impressive wings, holding a massive greataxe. This is probably the originator of the 'red voice'. The dragon-man grins and enters a battle frenzy, charging at Scun and nearly chopping the half-orc cleric in half.*

(OOC: 40 damage. I believe that this knocks Scun unconscious because Scun did not activate Rage. Let me mention again that I hate 3.5 and it's stupid 2x power attack on two-handed weapons. Without that, Scun would have been much less hurt :(

Eskon's turn)

Lot

First Post
Eskon, after a moment to assess his opponent, steps forward with an overhead swing. His nerves create a moment of hesitation in his attack, however, greatly decreasing it's effectiveness.

[sblock=OOC]Attack: 13, Damage: 10[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I also forgot Tandi's readied action--it's going to fail big time at that many range increments, but it will change her initiative so from now on she goes right before dragon-guy)

*Tandi throws a dagger at the dragon-man standing nearly 50 feet away from her once he becomes illuminated in the light around Scun. Unsurprisingly at that distance, the throw misses completely.*

*Eskon charges at the dark-armoured figure since that is the only way to reach his opponent, shedding his light on Urdiga's dark champion. However, his attack is unable to penetrate the dark armour.*

(OOC: Cade's readied action never triggered because no one entered his reach. So Cade's turn now)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Can Cade Charge the man who downed Scun? If so, he'll do that. Remeber, he's under Bull's strength, so, it's +10 1d6+8 20X3. I miss a mount. Spirited charge would be so usefull right now. That's without the charge bonus btw.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He's 15 feet away, so yeah, he can charge 10 feet and then strike from reach. He could have also not charged and kept his AC up)

*Cade strikes the dragon-man with a minor blow.*

(OOC: 10 Damage. Yeah, Spirited Charge to up that to 35ish damage on average would have been pretty sick!)

*Meliana, who has been delaying, decides not to move in yet, as Cade isn't far enough up to block her from possible attack.*

*Sashal, on the other hand, decides to use the very last of her energy to help attack the enemy leader, so she shoots a small crystalline shard that slashes into the draconic warrior.*

(OOC: 8 Damage, total 18)

*The thrall of Urdiga counters Eskon's blow with a wide slash, the sword glowing with dark magic as it swings. But Eskon raises his shield and manages to block the powerful attack, the varnish chipping away from the front as the shield bears the brunt of the force and its enhanced unholy strength.*

*The energy builds up from the darkness again, but this time, the enemy mystic fumbles terribly, the energy slamming into the wall somewhere in the darkness.*

(OOC: Bah, Natural 1.

Findoram now)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Who are we kidding about my AC? I'm not in a position where the -2 matters that much. Maybe I need to change my crest from concentric white and red circles.

Remove ads