• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brain said:
confirming that Scun is unconscious and bleeding. (at -7)
(OOC: He just got healed for 9. Normally that will wake him up. I'm going to let him stay unconscious if you so choose because if he's conscious at 2, he will die)

Lot

First Post
OOC: Eskon doesn't have a shield. I don't know if that changes the attack results or if it was just flavor text but Eskon uses a greatsword. I noticed I had the Dex and shield values mixed up on the character sheet, so that might be the confusion. I fixed it. Also, though it is not my turn yet, would you like me to post Eskon's actions due to being apart from the main fight?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That was indeed the confusion. Attack still missed. You can post actions if you like. No time now. Should be off grading but got out of final 8 minutes early. Thus fragmented sentences)

Lot

First Post
Eskon swings his greatsword in a powerful overhand swipe, calling upon the power of his god and his own virtue. Despite his best efforts, his attack is slightly off balance due to his enthusiastic zeal.

[sblock=OOC]Eskon rolled Attack: 16, Damage: 16 and wasted a nice dramatic Smite Evil on a natural 8. Win or lose, I'll be happy if I can get out of this fight with an attack roll over 10.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just an FYI--if you edit a post with no action to have an action, I may not see that you edited--I'd prefer a new post.

Didn't realise Scun had Diehard either. Of course, if Scun stayed on his feet, that might have changed Find's action too, but yeah, he could have totally withdrawn safely. We'll say he stayed unconscious though. That's safest (unless the PCs get TPKed).)

*Scun stays safely stable and unconscious.*

*The dragon man's axe comes down and rips brutally into Cade, but somehow the halfling is still standing.*

(OOC: 35 damage, Cade's at 5)

*Eskon channels holy energy and attempts to smite his foe, but he loses his footing on the bone fragments crunching underfoot, so he misses.*

(OOC: Cade and Tandi)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi is unsurprised at her chances with the thrown dagger and decides that the weapons she was born with would have to suffice. Seeing the dragon man nearly take out two of her companions, Tandi decided that 'Scaly' would have to do without the use of his axe. Skirting around the battlefield, she jumps towards the being and attempts to tie up his arms.

Tandi will move as close as she can to the dragon guy and attempt to grapple. I think you said 50 ft, so she may not reach him this turn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
Tandi is unsurprised at her chances with the thrown dagger and decides that the weapons she was born with would have to suffice. Seeing the dragon man nearly take out two of her companions, Tandi decided that 'Scaly' would have to do without the use of his axe. Skirting around the battlefield, she jumps towards the being and attempts to tie up his arms.

Tandi will move as close as she can to the dragon guy and attempt to grapple. I think you said 50 ft, so she may not reach him this turn.
(OOC: He's a size Large Raging Barbarian with racial Strength bonuses. Are you sure? (then again, you succeeded against the Dragon, so that shows me!). Distance to Tandi is I think 45 feet, and there's also the issue of the enemy's reach. You can move up to him this round (using Tumble to avoid AoO) and then attack next though. Is that OK?)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
(OOC: He's a size Large Raging Barbarian with racial Strength bonuses. Are you sure? (then again, you succeeded against the Dragon, so that shows me!). Distance to Tandi is I think 45 feet, and there's also the issue of the enemy's reach. You can move up to him this round (using Tumble to avoid AoO) and then attack next though. Is that OK?)

Yep, I know, but Tandi's a bit impulsive at the moment...

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: RA? Anyone? I'd like to get this off my plate, as I may have to scale back my PbP activity a bit, and cade may seem a natural fit to let go for a while.

Remove ads