• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sidewinder: Recoiled

starwolf

First Post
Krieg said:
1/2 = round up, remember?
Not in d20. ;)

To quote from pg.304 of 3.5 PHB (3.5 of course being a violation of said rule):

"In general, if you wind up with a fraction, round down, even if the fraction is one-half or larger."

Viktyr Gehrig

First Post
Pardon if this question is a little more mundane than you're hoping for... but when the PDF and the print version are released, how will they be available for purchase?

Problem is, without a credit card, I can't do much shopping online, and my local gaming shop isn't a dedicated gaming shop and ain't real reliable for gettin' anything off the smaller presses. (It's a Waldenbooks that's been trying for years to get anything other than d20 or White Wolf, and their d20 section is limited to WotC, Green Ronin, and Mongoose.)

You guys gonna have any way of me bein' able to buy me a copy?

Geoff

First Post
Korimyr the Rat said:
Pardon if this question is a little more mundane than you're hoping for... but when the PDF and the print version are released, how will they be available for purchase?

You guys gonna have any way of me bein' able to buy me a copy?

It will be released via RPGNow as a PDF and via RPGMall via print. Stores can purchase copies via RPGMall, perhaps you can convince your Waldenbooks to log on and order a copy for you. Barring that, RPGMall does have a brick and mortar store (in Wisconsin I think), they may let you purchase from them using a check or cash. You may want to check into those two avenues.

Other than that though, we don't have any other distribution plans at the moment.

Wraith Form

Explorer
JPL said:
"Professor" is unexpected, but welcome...I think it would be a good roleplaying opportunity to throw the King of the Greenhorns into a party of hardened gunslingers.
Hmmph. What about Doc Brown and his Delorian? ;)

Remove ads