• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Siege in the Stonespike Mountains (Boddynock Judging)

Patlin

Explorer
Availability Note: In addition to my cold (which apparently makes it impossible for me to understand RA's completely clear statements) and responsibilities for upcoming holidays, I'm also going to be visiting relatives for a bit. This may slow my ability to update threads I am DMing, but I will have some internet access so I'll do my best.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Aha, you have a cold? That explains why Anvuss listed 'sinuses acting up' so high on the list of ailments that affect biological beings--I thought that seemed a bit out of place with everything else on that list ;))

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Aha, you have a cold? That explains why Anvuss listed 'sinuses acting up' so high on the list of ailments that affect biological beings--I thought that seemed a bit out of place with everything else on that list ;))

ooc: That and one of my friends once expressed the desire, if allowed to ask his creator one question, to have that question be "Why Sinuses?" I've always found that funny. ;)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Patlin said:
Availability Note: In addition to my cold (which apparently makes it impossible for me to understand RA's completely clear statements) and responsibilities for upcoming holidays, I'm also going to be visiting relatives for a bit. This may slow my ability to update threads I am DMing, but I will have some internet access so I'll do my best.
OOC: Hope you feel better soon, Patlin.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: I will be away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, without Net access.

Good luck in my absence.

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year!

'Nock

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Indeed. Patlin noticed his error due to illness but never amended it, so I still don't know the true outcome of the construct's actions and so cannot post for Z himself yet. It's the holidays--I know Patlin will come back to us when he's available)

Remove ads