Siege in the Stonespike Mountains (Boddynock Judging)

Patlin

Explorer
I've been pretty frazzled at work, and it seems likely to get worse before it gets better, so I think closing this up sounds like the more responsible thing to do... I don't want to keep you guys hanging, and I can't make updates happen as often as I would like.

Final XP reward:

Time: July 5th to Oct 23 = ~4 months
All characters are level 8+ (cap for time xp) -- 4*400=1,600 xp each

Sorry to close down on such an off note!

Boddynock

First Post
Bad luck about the game - but I, for one, certainly understand the difficulties of balancing game time with RL time. :eek:

6 Nov 07 to 23 Oct 08 = ~12 months

Take 12 DM credits for your efforts, Patlin.

See you all back in the RDI, folks (I hope).

Manzanita

First Post
Do they lay off DAs in recessions? I'd think your job would be OK. I would hope so. I also heard that McDonald's had increased profits this past quarter. People got the big macs instead of the steaks, I guess.

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock=layoffs]I work for the City, rather than the District, but otherwise the two are similar. In the past, no. In the future, apparently yes. City Council is demanding cuts in all departments, and in the prosecution office our only significant expense is salary. Someone is going to be laid off, it's just a question of how many will be and who. *twitch* *twitch*

Oh, and you're right in suggesting hard times make for more crimes. The government doesn't seem to operate based on logic.[/sblock]

Remove ads